three.

NATALIE KNOCKED ON NATHAN AND Nate's shared bedroom door.

"Who is it?" Nathan yelled to her.

"Natalie! I'm about to get on the plane to go to the set, come say bye and also you guys have to watch Nora." Natalie explained.

"Nathan's watching Nora. Not me." Nate said and opened the bedroom door.

"Obviously." Natalie said and pulled Nate into a hug, wrapping her arms around him and Nate returning the gesture.

"I'll miss you, text me everyday. Especially about that Mason boy! I heard you and Walker talking about him." Nate teased.

"Whatever." Natalie groaned and pulled Nathan into a big hug.

"Ooh, I'll miss you." Nathan stated, hugging her tightly.

"I'll miss you too. I'll send you, like, vlogs. Make sure to watch them." Natalie explained.

"I will. I love you so much." Nathan pulled away and looked at his triplet sister.

"I love you more. And I also love Nate a lot!" Natalie added the last part.

"I love you too, Nat!" Nate yelled back.

"Okay, love you two, bye. Watch Nora, Nathan." Natalie instructed and walked out of the house, getting into the car. Her dad drove to Walkers house and Natalie ran in real quick.

"Hi Nat, aren't you supposed to leave today?" Walker mom questioned.

"Uh, yes I am. But I needed to say bye to Walker, Leena, and Tanner if you don't mind Mrs. Scobell." Natalie sent her a warm smile.

"Go ahead." Mrs. Scobell sent her off. The first kids bedroom she saw was Tanners, so she went in there.

"Hey, Tanner." Natalie stood in the doorway.

"Hey, Nat. Aren't you leaving for a movie today?" Tanner questioned.

"Yeah I just came to say bye. Just know you won't see me for a few months." Natalie explained.

"Okay, I love you, Nat. Bye, have a good time." Tanner smiled at her.

"Love you too, Tanner." Natalie waved and then went into Walkers room, then Leenas. Then her dad took her to the plane, which Natalie got first class tickets.

She was told she would be riding with someone from the cast, but didn't know who. She boarded the plane and found her seat, but then seeing curly hair in the seat next to her.

Mason Thames.

She smiled and tried to introduce yourself. "Hi, aren't you Mason Thames?"

"What's it to you?" Mason replied with attitude.

"Because we're in a movie together? Natalie Cater? Does it ring a bell?" Natalie gave attitude back.

"Oh, it does. Sorry, I didn't really pay attention to the cast I was just happy I got casted. Nice to meet you, Natalie." Mason held out a hand, filled with bracelets.

"Same here." Natalie replied and shook his hand. "I like your bracelets."

"Oh, thanks." Mason grinned. Natalie could tell it was real.

"No problem. I love bracelets. I have, like, a trillion at home and a sum of five on one wrist and two on the other." Natalie yapped.

"Cool. My friends always get me bracelets for, like, my birthday or Christmas." Mason smiled.

"I wish. I barely have friends, but my best friend just likes to make fun of me and buys me perfume or shower gel from bath & body works. Or even, like, Dove or Suave deodorant." Natalie talked about Walker.