six.

NATALIE HOPPED OUT OF THE cab, Mason tagging along.

"Oh, I see their table." Natalie pointed out, seeing Miguel, Tristan, and Banks at a table with a bunch of empty seats. The producer sat at the end, papers sitting on the table.

"All right, let's go." Mason said, running to open the door for Natalie.

"What a gentleman." Natalie said and walked into the door.

"Right?" Mason said and closed the door behind him, Natalie walking to the table.

"Natalie and Mason, hi!" Tristan said. There were two chairs next to each other and two other chairs in that row, which Mason and Natalie sat at.

"Hi Tristan!" Mason greeted back.

"Hi Tristan, Miguel, and Banks. And Mr. Blum." Natalie said hi to everyone, Mason waving. Mason felt so rude that he only said hi to Tristan and Natalie said hi to everyone.

"We'll wait for everyone else to arrive and we'll give lines. I'm gonna head to the bathroom, so get to know each other." Jason Blum said. He smiled and walked towards the bathroom. Just as he went in, Maddie and Becca arrived.

"Hey Maddie, hey Becca!" Natalie waved.

"Natalie!" Becca said.

"Scoot two seats over, please." Natalie asked Mason with a smile.

"Alright." Mason replied and scooted over. Becca sat right next to Natalie and Maddie sat next to Becca, which also made her sit next to Tristan.

Soon everyone arrived, filling up the table. Brady, Jacob, and Ethan.

The dinner finished and Mason went to the hotel with Natalie like before. Mason went into her room, them about to play roblox together until she got a call from Walker.

"Wanna hear tea from Walker?" Natalie asked Mason as she laid on her stomach on the bed.

"Definitely." Mason replied and laid next to Natalie.

She clicked the checkmark, answering the facetime call.

"Hey Caterr!" Walker dragged out in a weird voice.

"Hey Scobell." Natalie replied normally.

"Hey Thames!" Walker added.

"Hey Scobell." Mason said back, the same tone as Natalie.

"Anyway, guess what me and Hazel did last night?" Walker said and turned off his camera.

"What did you do? Also what happened to your camera?" Natalie questioned.

"Playing roblox. Which is what I did with Hazel last night! We played cheese escape together." Walker said. Natalie smiled, happy that her best friend found a girl that loves him.

"Call me on your computer so you can play roblox with me." Walker said.

"Okay. Mase can you grab my laptop. See you in a sec, Walker." Natalie hung up the phone.

"Here you go, Nat." Mason said, putting the computer on the bed. Natalie opened the computer and connected it to the internet. She called Walker and he answered very quickly.

"Nat, friend Mason on roblox and you join me on cheese escape and Mason will join you." Walker said as it showed him playing roblox on his phone.

Natalie listened and friended Mason, then joining Walker on cheese escape. They played until they got out of the cheese realm or whatever, Walker screaming over and over again that Leena came in.

"Shut up, Walker! You're so dramatic when it comes to cheese escape." Leena yelled at him.

"For real. Preach, Leena." Natalie agreed.

"Hey, Nat! How's the acting going, Tanner misses you." Leena said.

"Who's Tanner?" Mason asked.

"Walkers little brother, a.k.a my best friend. more than Walker." Natalie said.

"Kill your self." Walker said, then screaming again and Natalie seeing his roblox character running from the rat.

"Walker, dont say that!" Leena said and came to see the facetime call.

"I wasn't even saying it to Nat, I was saying it to the rat!" Walker defended himself.

"Still. Anyway, I'm going to sleep so try to be quiet. Goodnight Nat, I love you." Leena waved to the camera.

"Goodnight Lee, I love you too." Natalie said and continued her game. It was 1 AM and Natalie and Mason were supposed to practice lines. She didn't think of that until she woke up at 1 PM the next day.

MASON AND NATALIE WOKE UP on the same bed, also on call with Walker still. You couldn't see him except his curly blond hair sticking up.

"Nat. Natalie. Nat. Cater." Mason said as he woke up.

"Mase. Mason. Mase. Thames." Natalie copied him with his name, turning over in the bed. Her and Mason were right next to each other.

"C'mon, get up." Mason said. Natalie grumbled and turned towards Mason.

"No, Mason. I'm too tired." Natalie replied.

"Natalie~." Mason dragged her name out in his morning voice.

"Mason~." Natalie copied.

"Get up." he demanded.

"No." Natalie finalized.

Mason groaned and grabbed his phone, finding that one radar alarm. Both Natalie and Walker jumped up at the sound.

"It's the weekend, stop!" Walker yelled.

"Mason!" Natalie screeched and covered her ears.

"Not until you both get up." Mason said.

"All right, you won! We're up." Walker said. Natalie sat up on the bed and stared at Mason grumpily.

"You won." Natalie said to him.

"You lost." Mason said and got out of her bed, putting his socks on.

"Both of you guys lost. I love you, bye Natalie, I'm going back to sleep." Walker said.

"I love you too, bye Walker." Natalie said and hung up.

Natalie got up and slipped her socks on, too. She said bye to Mason and hopped in the shower. She then got out, putting on some sort of summer outfit, then doing some schoolwork on Google Classroom. Soon, Mason came into the room.

"Whats up, Cater?" Mason said and flipped onto Natalie's bed.

"Not much, just doing some sort of exponents problem. I hate covid, we're just learning this now because of the push back." Natalie complained.

"Lucky. I have freshman math. Well, I did but it's summer for our school." Mason explained.

"One more week for us. This weekend, and then the next week. Half day on friday and some sort of fun stuff for them. So no work on Friday, but filming starts on Monday so after I'm done this, let's got practice lines together." Natalie ranted as she typed down a few answers.

"That sucks. How many snow days did you guys have?" Mason asked.

"Like, ten over the limit." Natalie answered nonchalantly.

"Damn. Let me help." Mason said and took the computer. He typed in some answers easily.

"Smartie pants." Natalie said.

"It's sixth grade math, dumbo." Mason said.

𝗮𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
-this book is bringing me pain because i have to write it like it's 2021 and i forgot stuff that happened 😬
-timeline will def be messed up in this book though