twenty two.

NATALIE AND MASON ARE NOW about 23 and 24, still together. They're on the couch of their house in LA, watching the show they've been watching together since they were 18, and Natalie's head is propped on Masons shoulder as they're covered with a fluffy blanket.

"Stop, why would he do that!" Natalie sat up and stared at the TV in shock.

"What the hell?" Mason questioned and sat up aswell.

"They've known each other for two days, and he's diving in her ocean, not to mention, on her shark week! Fucking weird, I'm about to be done with this show." Natalie ranted and took the remote.

"Whatever, get some clothes on, we're going somewhere." Mason said and got up, putting on his slippers.

"Okay." Natalie agreed and turned off the TV, going to her closet in their bedroom and putting on some clothes.

MASON AND NATALIE ARRIVED AT their location, Natalie looking around and smiling.

"A drive-in movie? I love these." Natalie said and looked for money, wanting to get some popcorn from the stands.

"I know you do." Mason smiled and looked at his girlfriend, well soon to be... you know.

"What movie?" Natalie asked and took out her wallet.

"The Black Phone, our movie." Mason replied and opened the car door.

"How cute." Natalie grinned and grabbed Masons hand as they walked to the stands. She got in line and waited for her food.

"Two Dr. Peppers and a large popcorn please." Mason said and put the card Natalie gave him on the table. It was their shared one.

"Coming right up." the guy said unenthusiasticly and put two Dr. Peppers up on the counter and grabbed a popcorn bowl, sticking it into the popcorn thing and setting it on the counter with the sodas.

"Thank you." Mason said and took the Dr. Peppers, Natalie taking the popcorn and they walked back to the car.

"Alright, I'll try not to eat all the popcorn." Natalie chuckled and grabbed Masons hand again.

"Well, I know you really well so you probably will." Mason laughed and took a popcorn.

"Mhm." Natalie mumbled. "Scoot over."

"Yes ma'am." Mason said and scooted towards the door, Natalie climbing into the drivers seat with him and laying her head on his shoulder.

Mason smiled, blushing as he looked up at the screen. He dug in his pocket, feeling a little case and grasping it in his hand. He and Natalie had a kiss scene in the movie, so obviously he was going to make it even more special.

MASON AND NATALIE STARTED BLUSHING, their kiss scene catching them off guard. Mason pulled his hand out of his pocket, the case still in his hand.

"Nat?" Mason called out, Natalie turning her head and looking at him.

"Hm?" Natalie made a noise, listening to what he needed to say.

He looked her in the eyes and opened the case, revealing a gold ring that Natalie thought must've cost an eye and a leg, so she gasped at it.

"Natalie Cater, will you marry me?" Mason asked and his eyes started getting watery.

"Oh, my gosh, yes! A million times yes!" Natalie exclaimed and embraced Mason into a hug, getting ontop of him in the drivers seat.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

𝗮𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀:
-i can't see i'm blinddd
-im cooked bro goodnight (i wrote this at 12:00 am)
-ill miss this book guys 😔
-bcudjndneisjxbbc

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒 - 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 🎉