Stupid Puzzles

**Flashback**

"I'm tired of you Clover! I'm tired of you trying to be something your not!"

"But dad! They're out there somewhere!!! I can't just stay put a-and and..."

My dad pointed his finger right in my face. "JUST SHUT UP CLOVER! YOU'RE NOT A POLICE OFFICER!"

I gritted my teeth in anger. "I don't hafta be! I can make a citizens arrest! Dad! I can't just stay put while those kids out there are suffering or dead! I can't just-"

"If only you knew how stupid you sounded..." My dad turned away.

"Dad! Come back! We're not done discussing this!"

But he was already putting on his hat and boots.

"If you know what's right for you, boy, you won't step a foot out this door while I'm gone. And shut up about those kids. You won't bring them back. Nothing you will ever do will ever make it right. It ain't never right son."

Tears streamed down my face.

"They're not dead! How can you just say that! Don't you have-"

"I don't believe they're alive because I don't live in the same world as you do. Hope ain't nothin Clover."

And with that he closed the door.

"D-d-don't y-you s-s-say that! Don't you say that! If they're not alive I'll make them come back!!! I'll find out something dad!" I yelled, feeling the tears streaming down my stuffy nose. "Mark my words: On my SOUL I will avenge them! I will find them one day!! On god! As soon as I get the chance I'll run away and I'll find them myself! You hear that dad! YOU HEAR THAT!"

I ran up to the door, jiggling the handle, but I found it was locked. I furiously unlocked it and opened the door, seeing my dad drive off with his truck, the built-in police sirens shining in the moonlight.

"I'll show you dad, I'll show you. Just you wait. I will serve JUSTICE better than you ever did."

And I slammed the door shut, running up to my room.

**End Flashback**

"CLOVER!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"H-huh? Oh yeah, my bad Flowey, I'm coming." I said, still shook about my flashback.

Flowey tilted his head, giving me a worried look.

"You sure, buddy?"

"Y-yeah, I'm... I'm okay. Just reminding myself the reason why I came down here."

"Weeeeell come on then! Those souls ain't going to save themselves!"

Flowey dived into the ground.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

I walked forward into the next room. It wasn't really a sight to behold; looked more like a sight to be ignore. It was a square room, with old vines and cobwebs strewn everywhere.

"No wonder this is called the ruins."

Walking further, I came across another long hallway with pillars of decorated stone, which would've been awe inspiring cept' they were in ruin, of course. 

"God what happened to this place?" I asked no one in particular. "Does no one take care of this place?"

Walking over to one of the pillars, I inspected the thousands of cracks and tiny fallen debris.

"Man, this doesn't look too stable," I said, slowly moving my hand to touch it."

"D-don't touch that!" I heard a feeble voice yell.