🪶Prologue 2 - Break the solemnity!🪶

Mirror Chamber – Entrance Ceremony

"It that all the new student's dorm assignments? Listen up new students. Here in Heartslabyul I am the rules. Break them and its off with your head" The red-haired boy said to the new students in his dorm. ". . .Uuuggnn. The stuffy ceremony is finally over, The man with lion ears said with a yawn. "We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me" The man with lion ears said. "To the new students, congratulation on entering this academy. Enjoy your lift here to its fullest. As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle I will support you to the best of my ability" The man with glasses said.

"By the way, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony. . ." The Beautiful man said. "Abandoning his post. . ." The voice on a floating tablet said. "Did he get a stomach-ache or something?" The boy in the turban said. "Not at all!" Crowley said throwing the doors to the mirror chamber open making them slam onto the wall making everyone look at him, but they did not see behind him. "Ah, he's here" The redhaired boy said. "I cannot believe you all. We were missing one student so I went to find them" Crowley said gesturing behind him to Lilith cloaked figure. That made everyone look at Lilith and then back at Crowley.

"You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, stop in front of the dark mirror" Crowley said to Lilith. Lilith walked from behind=d Crowley and over to the dark mirror. "Mghgmh!!" The raccoon tried to say something. Once Lilith was in front of the dark mirror, the dark mirror spoke "State thy name" the dark mirror said. "Lilith Bloodthron" Lilith said. "Lilith Bloodthron" The dark mirror said. "The shape of thy soul is. . . I do not know" The dark mirror said. "Come again" Crowley said. Everyone looked shocked at Lilith.

"I sense not a spark of magic from this one. . . The colour, the shape, all are nothing. Therefore, they are suited for no dormitory" The dark mirror said. "An Ebony carriage would absolutely never go to meet someone who can't use magic" Crowley said. "Of course, the dark mirror could not see my magic I hide it so no one can" Lilith thought. "In 100 years, there has not once been a mistake in student selection. So why in the world. . ." Crowley said. "Mghmgh. . . Pah!" The raccoon said finally getting out of Crowley arms.

"Then I'll take his place!" The raccoon said. "Stay right there! Raccoon" Crowley said to Grim. "Unlike that dumb human, I can use magic! Let me into this school instead! If you need proof, I'll show you right now!" The raccoon said. "Everyone, get down!" The red-haired boy said. With that everyone dropped down to the floor. "Nnnaah" The raccoon said spiting blue fire all around the room. "Waaah! Hottttt! My butt's on fire!" The boy in the turban said.

"At this rate the school will be a sea of fire! Somebody catch that raccoon!" Crowley yelled. With that everyone got back up and stayed out the way of the fire. "Che! Suck ups" The man with the lion ears said. "Hmm? Aren't you good at hunting? Doesn't it look like a nice, plump snack" The beautiful man said to the man with lion ears. "Why me? Do it yourself" The man with lion ears said back to the beautiful man. "Mr. Crowley, please leave it to me. I'm sure the others couldn't stomach harassing the poor creature, so I will take it upon myself" The boy with glasses said.

"That's Azul for you. Always trying to earn himself points" The voice on the floating table said. "Umm, hey, could someone put out my butt fire already" The boy in the turban said. "Here" Lilith said walking over to the boy and with a flick of her left hand she put out the boy's butt fire. "Thank" The boy in the turban said to Lilith. "Your welcome" Lilith said back to the boy. "Are you all even listening!?" Crowley said. "If it's just catching some stupid raccoon, can't you do it yourself, teach" The man with lion ears said to Crowley.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a raccoon I am the great Grim that will become the greatest magician ever" The raccoon said. "It certainly has moxie. Care to help me, Riddle?" The boy with glasses said to the boy with red hair. "I can't overlook those who break rules. Let's hurry and get this over with" Riddle said. "Then I will help you too" Lilith said to the boy with glasses and the boy with red hair. "I'm sorry but I don't think someone without magic can do much to help out" Azul said to Lilith. "Don't tell me what to do" Lilith said back to Azul.

With that Lilith ran towards the raccoon and side kicked it into the wall with that it made the hood of the cloak fall off reviling to everyone that she was a female. "Human how dear you" The raccoon yelled at her. "That what you get for trying to set me on fire" Lilith said to the raccoon. Lilith then rolled up her right sleeve only to see the blood from last time she used her blood knight magic in the library. She then took the same two fingers that she used last time to make the cut on her left arm and did the same thing again cutting her arm and letting the blood dripped down to her hand and after some blood dropped down to the floor she said, "Blood knight, blood whip" Making the blood turn into a red whip appear in her left hand making the people around here shocked. She then used the blood whip on the raccoon making it rap around it then she looked over to Riddle and Azul and said" If one of you boys would like to help me out that would be appreciated" Lilith said.