🪶Prologue 4 - Bewildering Amnesia!🪶

Library

"There really isn't anything. Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history. Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance?" Crowley asked Lilith. "Why would I lie about where I came from" Lilith said. "And I could have told you that there was nothing here that would help you" Lilith said. "How's that" Crowley said. "When you found me in here before that I looked over all the books to see where I was and this place had nothing about my world" Lilith said.

"You looked at the books that quick how?" Crowley asked Lilith. "With my magic" Lilith said. "Then why did the dark mirror say that you have no magic" Crowley said. "Because I can hind my magic from things trying to look at it" Lilith said. "But why would you do something like that?" Crowley asked. "I don't want to talk about it" Lilith said with a hint of saddens in her voice. "Ok then" Crowley said. "Back to the task at hand there's possibility that you're from another world" Crowley said.

"What did you have on you when you came here? Do you have any identification, like a license for a magic car, name on a shoe. . . You appear to be empty handed?" Crowley asked Lilith. "I don't have anything on me" Lilith said. "You have nothing that concerning and I can't just let something like you on the lose in this world" Crowley said. "For I am gracious. Hmmmmm. . . That's right! There is an unused building on campus. It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you clean it up you should at least be able to sleep there for the time being" Crowley said.

"For the time being I shall allow you stay there! As long as you don't attack the other students" Crowley said. "You have this vampire's word I won't haem your students so don't worry" Lilith said. "Then it is settled you shall stay there. Why I look for a way back home for you" Crowley said. "My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all educators. We had better be on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it" Crowley said.