🪶Prologue 3 - Cruel Answer!🪶

Mirror Chamber – Entrance Ceremony

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD" Riddle said. That made a heart shaped collar appear around the raccoon's head. The left side of the collar was red and the right side of the collar was black and it was out lined with gold. "Nygah! The heck is this!" The raccoon said. "Laws of the Queen of Hearts: Number 23 One shall never bring a cat into a festival" Riddle said. "That's sounds like a stupid rule" Lilith said making her blood whip disappear and made Riddle look at her. "You being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once" Riddle said now looking at Grim. "I'm not a cat!! I'll burn this collar right up and . . . E,eh? I can't use my fire!" The raccoon said.

"Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like an ordinary cat" Riddle said to Grim with a laugh. "Wh-what!? I'm not some pet!" Grim yelled. "Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you. I'll take it off anyway when you get thrown out" Riddle said. "Wow, as wonderful as ever. Any one magic gets sealed by your unique magic, Riddle" Azul said to Riddle. "I want it. . . No. I wouldn't ever want that cast on me" Azul said in a whisper. "Then I suggest that you don't make him made" Lilith whispered into Azul left ear. Azul looked at Lilith and she just smiled at him showing him her fangs.

"You must do something about this! It is your familiar" Crowley said to Lilith. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS FUCKING RACCOON IS NOT FMAILIAR I DON'T HAVE A FAMILIAR" Lilith angrily yelled at Crowley. "Properly discip. . eh? It's not your?" Crowley asked Lilith. "No, it's not again I don't have one, how many times do I have to tell you" Lilith said to Crowley. "You did" Crowley said. "Ahem. Anyway, let's get it out of the school at any rate. We won't turn you into stew. For I am gracious" Crowley said now speaking to Grim. "You won't but I might" Lilith said picking Grim up.

"And since you raccoon caused me loose blood you are going to have to replace the blood that I lost" Lilith said biting into the neck of Grim under the collar. " That made everyone look at Lilith like she was crazy. "What do you think your doing?" Riddle yelled at Lilith. "Making up for the blood that I lost thanks to this raccoon" Lilith said moving her face from the raccoon's neck showing the blood dripping down from her mouth. "Human can not drink blood" The beautiful made said to Lilith. "No humans can't but vampires can" Lilith said showing her pointed ears and her fangs and changed her left ice blue eye to blood red. "Someone get, this demon away from this demon" Grim said jumping out of Lilith hold and into Riddles arms.

"Any way we had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. Dormitory heads, please show the new students back to the dormitories. Hm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader for Diasomnia, Mr. Dracnia, around at all. . ." Crowley said. "That's no different from usual, is it?" The man with lion ears said. "What? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?" The boy in the turban said. "If you're going to complain you should have done it yourself" The beautiful man said.

"Hmmm. But I don't really know anything about that guy" The boy in the turban said. "By Draconia. . . Do they mean that Mallues Draconia?" A student said. "What, why is everyone scared of that guy" Lilith thought. "Is he seriously attending this school!?" Another student said. "Scary. . ." A third students said. "I was correct" An old-fashioned man said hanging upside down. "We look like we come from the same kind of spices" Lilith said looked at the man. "I thought he might come but Mallues really didn't. It seems the invitation never arrived again" The old-fashioned man said.

"Now that rude not inviting someone" Lilith said. " My deepest apologies. I promise, we didn't intend to exclude you" Azul said to the old-fashioned man. "His aura make it hard to approach him "Riddle said. "It's fine. Members of the Diasomnia Dormitory can come with me. . . I hope this doesn't upset him. . ." The old-fashioned man said. "With that everyone expected Lilith and Crowley left the room but not with out keeping far away from Lilith in fear of being bitten.

"Now, Lilith, I'm terribly sorry about this but. . . We must have you leave the school. Females can't be in an all-boys school and I can't have something like you here" Crowley said. "Something like me, the hell does that mean" Lilith said angrily at Crowley. "A vampire" Crowley said with shame in his voice. "I see how it is then, just get me home" Lilith said still angry at what Crowley said. "There is no need to worry. The dark mirror will send you directly back from whence you came" Crowley said.

"Enter the gate and picture your home clearly in your mind. . ." Crowley said. Lilith then walked over to the dark mirror and picture her home in her mind. "Oh, dark mirror! Guide this one back to they belong!" Crowley said. The mirror did nothing. "Once more. Oh, dark mirror! Guide this. . ." Crowley started to say but got intrude by the dark mirror. "It is nowhere. . ."The dark mirror said. "Err?" Crowley said.

"The place they belong is nowhere in this world. . . It does not exist" The dark mirror then said. "What did you say? That is unbelievable! Hmm, well, the unbelievable has been on parade today. This is the first time it's ever happened since I became headmaster, what should be. . . where. Exactly did you come from?" Crowley said but asked Lilith the last part. "Truth is that I came from a country called England" Lilith said. "I've never even heard that name before. Let's go do some research in the library" Crowley said now walking away like he did last time. So Lilith followed behind Crowley.