🪶Prologue 6 - Exceptional Trial!🪶

Ramshackle Dorm – Hallway

"Fignaaa!!!" Grim spat fire at the ghosts. "He,heeeeeee! We've goners! Run away" The ghosts said disappearing. "E,eh? We. . . won?" The raccoon said. "You did good raccoon" Lilith said. "I'm not a raccoon" Grim said. "Fine you devised this one good job Grim" Lilith said. "Ha-hee. . . That was sca. . . No, I wasn't scared at all! This is nothing for the great Grim! How 'bout that, Ghost? You done" Grim yelled out. After the three-ghost disappeared Lilith could hear footsteps coming towards them and by the sound of the footsteps it sound like the headmaster so she looked over her shoulder to her right to see the headmaster coming towards her and Grim.

The headmaster stop in front of Lilith without noticed Grim and began to speak to Lilith. "Good evening. I gave graciously brought you supper" Crowley said handing over the food to Lilith. Lilith looked down to see cooked meat and vegetable not her favourite cooked meat but anything is good at this moment. "Thank you. . . This is good" Lilith said lying eating the food quick to get it over with. As Lilith was eating Crowley finally noticed Grim. "You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out of this school, what are you doing back here!" Crowley said picking up Grim. "Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!" Grim said with some smugness in his voice. "Nn? What do you mean by that?" Crowley said. "Well, there was three ghosts in this dorm that wanted to turn us into one of them so I asked Grim to help me get rid of them at first he didn't want to but I made a deal with him so after that he helped me" Lilith said putting the plate down.

"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory. And that's why its now empty. I'd forgotten that. However, Hmmmm. . ." Crowley said. "Somehow I don't think you forgot about that; I have a feeling you didn't want to tell me that" Lilith said. "For you two to work together to get rid of them" Crowley said. " I'm not gonna overlook that together comment. They were just standing there watching. And I did this for the deal me and the demon made earlier, you haven't done what you said you would do demon" Grim said. "Oh yes Crowley would you consider letting Grim stay in this school with me I think he would be a great asset to this school with some training" Lilith said. "I'd like the two of you to show me how you two exterminated those ghosts then I might consider letting the Raccoon stay with you" Crowley said.

"But we already gotten rid of all the ghosts!" Grim said. "I will be the ghost" Crowley said ignoring Grim. "And how are you going to do that?" Lilith asked. "Transformation potion!!" Crowley said drinking the potion turning himself into a ghost. "Eeeeeeh. I don't wanna. This is a pain and I have to team up with them again. . ." Grim said not sounding happy about it. "Grim this is your chance to get into this school like you wanted" Lilith said. "This is the last time! You absolutely, absolutely have to let into this school" Grim said.