The Girl, The Tiger and The Calamity

Two months later

-On their way home-

"This mission was pretty easy don't you think Kafka."

Said Silver Wolf while playing her game.

"Well initiating a war is not that hard when you know that the parties involved were already on each other's throat, so even with only the two of us this was a piece of cake."

"Hm... Shit !? I'm dead... that boss is actually a little tough, if I had Stelle with me the boss would have been dead a long time ago."

Silver Wolf go to her friend list to invite Stelle for a game but...

"As expected last log in 68 days ago. Kafka how is she doing since you live with her 24/7."

"Not good at all, I don't even know when was the last time I saw her get out of her room, she even tried to end her life several times so I used my spirit whisper to prevent her from doing it, that event literally destroyed her mental and her will to live."

"Maybe if we can guarantee her that she will not do this type of outburst anymore she will get back on her feet..."

"And how can you guarantee that ?"

"Can't you do something about that with your power."

"No I can't."

"Why's that ?"

"I already tried to no avail I can't even block her power so stopping something like "that" from happening is out of my way."

"You can't block her power ? Why didn't it work ?"

"You know that Stelle isn't a normal human being that's why my power doesn't really work on her, I can only stop her from doing things or making her go somewhere that's the extent of what I can told her to do, and the biggest problem in all of that is her power is not the source of these outburst."

"Not the source... What is then ?"

"Stelle already told me about that one night, she said that when it happens she always feel her heart burning and something overflowing from it but it's different from when she use her power."

"So her case is pretty similar to Blade, no ?"

"It's similar but different at the same time, the mara struck is linked to memory so by blocking certain memory of Bladie i can limit the effect of it but not stop it, it's the same for Stelle if don't know the source I can't do anything about it..."

"So that's how it is..."

"Yeah... i think you know her pretty well by now she loves fighting not entirely like a battle hungry person but primarily because that's the only thing she can do to make a difference, that's her only way to protect people, that's the only thing she excels at, it's probably a combination of all that plus what happened in the park that put her in that state."

"So you say she's in that state because she wants to fight but can't because she thinks that she will cause another incident, It's pretty sad for her..."

"You're right... she wants to save, protect and help people, she wants to be strong for that but... the stronger she gets, the more risk there is of her killing tons of innocent people, she doesn't mind killing people she did that her whole life but taking the life of innocent people is not something that sits well with her that's... really tragic..."

At some point Kafka even stopped going into mission and only focus on helping Stelle get through her downward spiral.

-Kafka and Stelle (temporary) home-