Friend, Me and Myself

-Gothe Hotel-

M7 : *yawn* "I had a very good night of sleep !"

DH : "We need to wake up Stelle."

M7 : "I think it's better to leave her alone just for today."

DH : "Is there a particular reason for that."

M7 : "Not really a reason just a feeling... with what I saw yesterday it's better to just go only together."

DH : "I see... if you think so then let's do it that way, by the way our escort is already but..."

M7 : "But..."

DH : "They are less friendly than what i would have thought."

M7 : "Less... friendly in what regard."

DH : "They don't really act like we are the supreme guardian guest."

M7 : "So... what are we doing ?"

DH : "Hum... staying here won't resolve our problem so let's just go and then we'll see how it goes."

M7 : "Okay !"

The duo then go outside where they were greeted by numbers of soldiers, one of them step out of the crowd.

G : "I'm Gepard Captain of the Slivermane Guards, I hereby arrest the suspected infiltrators under the charges of plotting to incite rebellion, under the order of the supreme guardian Cocolia Rand."

M7 : "What !? Incite rebellion today we were supposed to talk about how to fix the Eternal Freeze."

DH : "This is probably an orchestrated betrayal."

G : "It would be better for you to cooperate, but you were supposed to be three where is the last member of your group."

M7 : "She's sleeping in her room can you please leave her out of this... misunderstanding."

S : "What is the problem with me."

Coming out of nowhere she show herself in this commotion.

G : "Like I said earlier you are all under arrest for plotting a rebellion."

S : "You, what's your name."

G : "My name I'm Gepard Landau capit-"

S : "I just asked you your name not what you do in life, so Geppy you know I'm not really in the mood right now to eat your bullshit so if you and your soldiers don't want to die...
YOU BETTER LEAVE NOW !"

M7 : "Huh !? Die... aren't you going a little too far and also this type of threat don't really help in this situation either."

S : "Pinky... SHUT UP !"

After stating her point Stelle get her weapon out but instead of her usual baseball bat she brings out the sword Blade forge for her.

S : "This will be dirty, if you two don't want to be caught in some friendly fire get the hell out of here."

G : "I take that act as a refusal to give yourselves in."

S : "You can take that as what you want since you're going to die soon but the sun is really bright today too bad you didn't bring sunglasses with you."

G : "Don't think you will get out of here."

After saying she looked at the two behind her and Dan Heng quickly understood the play here.

DH : *whisper* "March close your eyes and prepare to run."

S : "I will say one last thing before our death match."