Internal Crisis : The Collapse

?? : "Huh ? You see that on the wall there's something written maybe it's a clue."

?? : "You think, it can be another trap."

?? : "Maybe but we can't be sure if we don't check."

?? : "Hey ! *sigh* he already left."

...

?? : "So what does that say ?"

?? : "It says that we don't have to kill our opponent and just knocking them out will be enough... you think it's true."

?? : "I mean maybe... maybe not we already got into two fights and barely win by ending the life of our adversaries, if what is written here is true then..."

?? : "We... killed innocent people for no actual reason..."

*Announcement Voice*

AN HOUR HAVE PASSED NOW A PERSON CHOOSE RANDOMLY WILL DIE.

...

REMAINING PLAYERS 328.

-St.Freyja-

As : "Again another announcement Mr. Welt what do we do now that we finally managed to "secure" the dorm."

W : "We put every group we encountered in different room after knocking them out and put a message to stay in there until further notice."

As : "And I also put a notice at the entrance saying to not enter and also the loophole if they have to fight another group and to pass the message in any shape or form."

W : "Well done ! Now the only real problem is the random kill every hour even if we don't kill each other somebody will die every hour no matter what and it doesn't appear that there is something we can do about that."

As : "So our only option is to finish the game then..."

W : "It seems like it, the problem lies in where Miss Herta hide the Stellaron, do you have any ideas about that."

As : "I may be the one officially in charge but when it comes to that type of thing I'm as clueless as everyone else sorry..."

W : "You don't have to apologize it's not your fault but... yeah we have to find something otherwise..."

...

-Herta's Lab n°5-

Hi : "With the labs 3 and 4 destroy either by the legion or people fighting this one is the second to last."

DH : "Himeko didn't Miss Herta told you where she put the Stellaron."

Hi : "We have a good relationship but a Stellaron is the type of thing Miss Herta will tell nobody where she put it until she finished studying it and got bored of it."

DH : "So you're saying that only Miss Herta know where it is then."

Hi : "Only Miss Herta knows where it is... If she's the only one who knows that means all of her dolls knows."

DH : "Yeah but they're nowhere to be found."

Hi : "I never dive too deep into it but how is possible... even if Silver Wolf is a renown hacker it would have been impossible even for her to put in motion something of this magnitude, she isolate the ENTIRE school ground meaning it includes the dorm, the special training room and the entirety of the sports fields the amount of ressources and energy it demand is unfathomable and on top of that there is the death game and it's different rules so... what if it was the same for the dolls."