Chapter 11: Bullseye Eyecore

We took our battle outside the restaurant so we would not break anything or hurt anyone. It was the 3 of us against the 1 of him, so I was not nervous at all. "My former bounty before technically becoming a Hunter by joining the Warlords was $3,996,000,000" Said Eyecore. That's when I went from confident to nervous in 1 second.

Echo shot a slow bubble at Eyecore but missed. I then used a water attack on him, but with his big dark sword, he cut straight threw the middle. "WHAT?!?!?!" I said. "I ate the Sword Fruit, which gives me knowledge about Swords, gives me Swordsmanship abilities like that a regular Swordsmen would not be able to ever get, and makes me instantly very good of a Sword user" Said Eyecore. Another Power Fruit. I wasn't too surprised however as only 6 other people has his position as Warlord. However, after being destroyed easily, I finally landed a blow on his hand, a very strong one, or, "Strong" because he did not even feel touched. I was shocked.

He then easily defeated us. "You have potential, kid" He said to me. "I will spare you. After you are actually strong, fight me again, and when that happens I will actually have some fun" He said getting on his small raft and leaving.