Chapter 44: Agent 2 & Noris

Violet woke up from her nap. "Hey guys, I'm pretty sure our next destination is actually Azaviolet" She said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, we are reaching soon!" She said. As we were sailing there, another ship was sailing towards us. It didn't say Arrowbone on it, and so I was relieved. I was not ready for another fight.

*On the ship*

"Agent 2, Bloon Play" Said a woman. "What is it, Noris?" Replied Agent 2 of Arrowbone. In truth, the ship did say Arrowbone, just on the other side not visible to the Waterfall Adventurers.

"Tim, it looks like they want to speak with us" Said Violet. "Yeah I think so" I replied. Then, a man jumped on board. He had pink pants and a pink jacket. "Hello everyone my name is Bloon Play and I would like to show you guys my greatness" Said the man. "Hey, by any chance, have you eaten a Power Fruit?" Bloon Play asked. I nodded. He then touched my shoulder then starting manipulating water. "WHAT?" I said. "I ate the Copy Fruit, which allows me to Copy the Power Fruit of any person that I touch. The effects last 1 day" Said Bloon Play. "Woah!  That's so cool!" I said.

"Come on!" I then heard from a voice. "Coming. Sorry guys, I have to go. Hopefully we will meet again some day!" Play said, jumping to the other ship. We started sailing away from each other. The other person then said, "What took you so long Agent 2?". Then I was shocked, but we couldn't go back.