Beauty

Mingyu was at his university gate, checking his mobile. Lot's of eyes were on him. He keep his phone back and look up. All eyes get back on their work. Mingyu went inside the gate. He have a bag hanging from his shoulder. After entering in his building, he open his locker and get  showered by many letters. He get shocked. Few boys quickly came and help him. He thank them and put letters back in locker. He pick some books and notebooks. Someone smashed his locker door. Fortunately his hand saved. He look, Wonwoo and his gand were there. Mingyu gave them their work done by him. They smirk.

Mark: Thanks beauty. ( sarcastically)

They chuckle and left. Mingyu was used to it. He open his locker again and put his bag, going to class.

Boy: Hey Mingyu.

Mingyu smile at him. Boy get on his knees in front of him. Mingyu understand and walk away from him.

Boy: Mingyu, Mingyu. ( chasing him)

Mingyu get in his class and get in relife. He look at class and sigh again. Taking a seat next to someone on front seat, he start taking his books out.

Lisa: Hello dumb heads ( get in class)

All: Good morning mam.

Lisa: Let's get on work. Open the page of unused book of yours.

Lisa start teaching. Wonwoo gang at last, not listening at all.

Mark: Oh that beauty is left handed.

They look at Mingyu. Mingyu was writing notes with his left hand.

Lisa: What are you 5 doing?

Jade: Trying to catch someone attention.

Lisa:
Get out of class.

They happily get out .

BYE