Date. ( SoonHoon) ( slight M)

Hoshi: Hey Sunbae.

Jihoon: Hmm.

Hoshi: What are you doing? ( get on his lap)

Jihoon: Reading updates about company.

Hoshi: What types of updates?

Jihoon: Work progress, profits, are workers doing good or not, etc.

Hoshi look in his file. This attention stealer file!

Hoshi: But I thought we were going on date.

Jihoon: When our date was planned? ( look at him)

Hoshi: At very this moment. You can read this file later. ( put away)

Jihoon: Hoshi. Let me.

Hoshi: You think I will let you?

Jihoon: Yes.

Hoshi: You think wrong. ( kiss his cheek)

Jihoon: Okay. ( hug him) What you want to do on date?

Hoshi: You know the types of answers I give.

Jihoon: I still want to hear.

Hoshi: Filtering the answer. I want to love you!

Jihoon chuckle. They kiss. 

Jihoon: You exposed your favourite flavour hmm.

Hoshi: What can I do? I was curious and they were curious too. Moreover, I must tell everyone that how rich and needy you are. Who order condoms out of country?

Jihoon: What can I do too? Your favourite flavour is not found in Korea. 

Hoshi: You can trade me off with strawberry or butterscotch.

Jihoon: Favourite condoms make mood. And that's why you always let me have taste of your mouth.

Hoshi: Pervert.

Jihoon: Saying the one who is most.

They chuckle. Jihoon lay him on bed. Hovering over him. They kiss.

***********

Jihoon was thrusting in his mouth while groaning. Hoshi sucking him. Getting his mouth hit by large meat. 

Jihoon: We do it almost everyday but fuck! Your mouth always give me best. Argh!

Jihoon feel himself close. He grip younger's hairs and force him to take more. Looking down. Fuck! Hoshi look so good like this. Should he play some rounds with his mouth only?

Jihoon: I am cumming baby. Argh!

Jihoon came in condom. He stop but Hoshi didn't. Hoshi keep sucking him, providing stimulation to Jihoon. Older groan and take himself out. Hoshi cough a little, panting. Woozi looking at him with hungry eyes. He tie and threw condom away. Picking him. Hoshi get put on bed. He look around like lost kitty. Jihoon coo at sight and get on him. Taking younger's clothes off. Hoshi kiss him and pull him closer. Putting his hands on his hairs, gently caressing. 

Jihoon: Ready?

Hoshi: We do it everyday. Yes, I am ready.

They kiss and moan. Jihoon start moving him. Hoshi broke kiss and start moaning. He grip his arm.

Hoshi: Harder! Ji!

Jihoon get harder.

Time skip after bathing.

Hoshi was laying his head on older's chest. Jihoon rubbing his back. Hoshi slept. Jihoon smile and kiss his head.

Jihoon: Good night.

END