Wonie! ( M)

Mingyu: Aha~...... Won~...... Hnghhhh Aah~! S-slow. 

Wonwoo: You know me too baby. I don't stop or slow until we finish. ( thrusting)

Wonwoo wipe tears coming out of his boyfriend's eyes. He kiss them. Mingyu moaning and whimpering. He feel the pull and push of older's cock in him. Harsh push, hitting perfect spot. This was soo much for Mingyu, but he like it and want more.

Mingyu: More~ Aaah~.... I wan' more. ( whine)

Wonwoo: As you want. ( angle and thrust harder)

Mingyu arch his back and throw his head back. Gripping on Wonwoo's biceps. Wonwoo groan and kiss him. He went harder and hit his soft spot. Mingyu broke kiss and arch his back. Taking loud moan out. He keep his hands behind bully's back and press him more onto him. Kissing him. Both kiss messily. Wonwoo get on his neck. Darkening hickies. A very hard thrust. Mingyu jolt up.

Mingyu: Aahhh~! Wonnie~ Close.

Wonwoo: Cum baby. Cum on your wonie's cock and wet it more.

Mingyu came in few seconds. He moan loudly and arch his back. Wonwoo continue pounding on him. Younger bite his lips at overstimulation. He try pushing him but his hands get pin by one hand of older. He shiver violently and cry. Wonwoo kiss him and calm him. He feel his release near and groan. Fasting up more and ruining younger's pussy. Mingyu let older's tongue to roam in his mouth. Saliva drip from corner of his mouth. Wonwoo came and come to stop. Only grinding.

Mingyu: Aaah~ W-Wonnie! 

Wonwoo: I am done baby. ( kiss his head) You like it?

Mingyu nod and pant. Wonwoo left his hands and relax. He take himself out and lay beside him. Panting hard. Both hug each other and calm down.

Wonwoo: You don't look so tired.

Mingyu: Maybe I got used to one round of yours.

Wonwoo: Then let's go for another. ( lift Mingyu and get him on him)

Mingyu: Hey!

Wonwoo: Ride me baby. C'mon.

Mingyu: No. ( get down) Your condom is already full.

Wonwoo: Take me raw then.

Mingyu: It will hurt.

Wonwoo: No baby. You are very wet and I am too. C'mon.

Mingyu blush and look away. Wonwoo take condom off and tie. Throwing it in trash can. Mingyu get on him and slowly slide in. Both moan. Mingyu take him down until he get satisfied. He start moving. Wonwoo grunt and throw his head back. Gripping on Mingyu's waist. Mingyu continue bouncing on him. His hands on taller's abs for his support.

Wonwoo: Fuck baby! Go faster.

Mingyu ride him faster. Both moan. Wonwoo squeeze his waist and groan. He was feeling wetness of Mingyu direct on him. Sound coming out when Mingyu go up and down was so insane. Mingyu also feel hardness of Wonwoo directly first time. His rough cock is so good!

Mingyu: Aah~ mmm~ Aah~! ( throw his head back)

Mingyu hit himself more at that spot. As per Newton's 3rd law. Wonwoo also feel same amount of pleasure when Mingyu please himself at his cock. But Mingyu's strength isn't strong as Wonwoo's. He don't exercise daily for 2 hours neither eat 4 eggs for breakfast alone with protein shake. 

He slowly start weaking pace. 

Mingyu: No I can't~ 

Wonwoo: Want a little help?

Mingyu nod. Wonwoo grip his waist and start moving him. Mingyu moan and ride him again. Wonwoo grunt. They both feel so close. Mingyu whimper. He realize that they are not using protection. He try going off but Wonwoo didn't let him. They both cum with loud moan.

Mingyu slowly lean down and rest on older's body. Their body closely connected. Wonwoo pat his back while panting. They calm down.

Mingyu: Oh No! ( get down)

Wonwoo look at him worriedly. Mingyu sat on bed but wince in pain. He cover himself with blanket and sat while leaning on bed support. He open drawer and take pills out. He eat and drink.

Wonwoo: What are these? ( take)

Mingyu: Immediate Birth control pills.

Wonwoo examine.

Wonwoo: How you have them?

Mingyu: Joshua hyung put them if 'accidenlty' I plan to have one night stand without condoms.

Wonwoo: Well. Next time we will not skip condoms.

Mingyu: Good for you or else I am announcing that you made me pregnant and left me.

They kiss.

END