Play

Wonwoo took his hands under his sweater. Rubbing his waist. Mingyu try to take his hands off but older start kissing his neck. Mingyu enjoy but didn't show. He turn and push him. Wonwoo smirk and pin him to counter.

Wonwoo: Your height is perfect for me to fuck you against wall. 

Mingyu try going but bully hold him tighter. He lean close. So close that their lips were only mm apart. Mingyu get pulled to him. They kiss. Both get amazed. But bully continue to kiss him. Mingyu didn't kiss back even when he wanted to. He keep pushing him. Wonwoo hold his hands and put behind him. Pulling him closer, deepening kiss. 

He squish his waist but Mingyu didn't open his mouth. Older smirk, his hands go down. Mingyu open his mouth stop his hand. But Wonwoo is jerk. He put his tongue in and caress his thighs. Picking him and putting him on counter. Mingyu was losing his control to not kiss him back but maintain himself. He hands trap with Wonwoo's. Mouth getting explored by him too. When older get enough he broke kiss. Mingyu pant.

Wonwoo: Your lips are so juicy. ( rub own lips)

Mingyu look at food and turn stove off. He try to get down but Wonwoo didn't let him. Widening his legs and settle between them.

Wonwoo: Wanting to kiss back but resist yourself. Do you wanted to not letting your feelings exposed to me or you wanted to tease me? ( tuck his hairs behind)

Mingyu look down and kept silent.

Wonwoo: I love making silents getting on their knees. With you I want to do same, but for something else. ( leaning closer) Your lips are soft and juicy. Just like strawberry. Lisa ma'am will be so shocked and happy that college's bully and beauty getting together. ( kiss his neck)

He start getting wild on his neck. Sucking and giving wet kisses. Mingyu enjoy. But still pushing him by chest. Or having excuse to  touch his chest. His chest is so buff.

Wonwoo: Touching me in excuse to push him. I am sure you will like my bulky chest.

Mingyu blush and look down. But quickly turn his blush down. Wonwoo smirk, he saw it.

Wonwoo: Shall we continue on bed. ( pick him by thighs)

In room.

Wonwoo was touching his body. Mingyu biting his lips. He was enjoying so much. But realized what they are doing. It's love for him but one night stand for older. He start pushing him. Wonwoo pin his hand and continue on his collar bones. Mingyu start crying. Wonwoo look and panic.

Wonwoo: No, I am not forcing you. Look I am away form you. ( get aside)

Mingyu cry and cover himself with blanket. Wonwoo was shocked.

Wonwoo: I didn't mean to force you. Mingyu listen. ( going to touch him)

Mingyu slide away. Not letting older touch him. He was all clothed but feeling exposed and hurt. 

Wonwoo: Beauty I am sorry-

Mingyu: Go away! 

Wonwoo again try to touch him but Mingyu cry harder. Wonwoo sigh and went. Mingyu look. Older went and heard a door close. He sigh in relief and stop crying. He have acted a lot in school's and college play. Putting his blanket away he went in balcony and sat behind pillar. Looking how Wonwoo get in his car and went. Smiling to himself, he went in.

END