Game (M)

Mingyu: Now you. ( pin him to door) We were in mid of game.

Wonwoo: How you are so wild today? I thought you were shy type.

Mingyu: People change according to situation. ( start kissing his neck)

Wonwoo enjoy. He groan when Mingyu bit his neck. Wonwoo pick him and took him to room. 

Wonwoo: Let's be more wild in game. ( take his t-shirt off)

Wonwoo close door and get on him. They kiss. Wonwoo can taste alcohol from his mouth. It made him more needy. Sucking his tongue roughly. Mingyu get breathless and try to push him. But Wonwoo was turned on by now. He suck harder. Holding younger's chin to make him steady. He finally broke. Mingyu panting. 

Wonwoo start kissing his neck. Mingyu enjoy. Finally he got his attention.

********

Both were naked. Wonwoo staring at him while biting lips. Mingyu blushing. He cover his face with his hands. Wonwoo chuckle and pin his hands on bed. 

Wonwoo: Fuck! How can someone have such great body? ( trace his free hand on his body)

Mingyu shutter. Now Wonwoo was controller of game. He was making marks on him. Mingyu moaning and whimpering. He free his hands and hold older's shoulders. Wonwoo hand went down. They look in each others eyes. Mingyu see naughtiness in older's eyes. He gasp and moan. Wonwoo bite his lips. He look down to his pussy. Keep fingering him. Mingyu moaning.

Mingyu: Aahhh~....... Hmmm~~ Won~

Wonwoo: You like it baby? I know you do. ( enter 2 more fingers)

Mingyu moan louder. He feel stretch.

Mingyu: Aah! Your fingers are so large. Ahmm~ 

Wonwoo: You have something larger to feel baby. More larger then my fingers. ( keep fingering him)

Mingyu keep moaning. Griping sheet tightly. Feeling of large fingers going in and out of him make him lost his mind. Wonwoo take his fingers out. Mingyu whine loudly. Wonwoo smirk. He get down to his pussy.

Wonwoo: So wet baby. ( lick)

Mingyu's breath hitched. He look down. Wonwoo was burying his face between legs. His locks only visible. Tongue working in him. He put his head back on pillow and whimper. Wonwoo want to taste him. He start rubbing his clit. Mingyu's eyes widen and gasp. He try to close his legs but Wonwoo didn't let him. He work his tongue more efficiently. Mingyu think, is he really virgin or Jane was lying. But leave it. He was going close by every moment. 

Mingyu: C-close~ Aah!

Wonwoo smirk and bury himself more. He thrust his tongue in. Mingyu came with loud moan. He get shivers. Relaxing on bed. Meanwhile Wonwoo didn't let him. Sucking every inch of him. Mingyu whine. He try to push his head but Wonwoo hold his hands by wrist. Continue to clean him. Wonwoo left his pussy red. Mingyu panting for air. They kiss messily.

Wonwoo look down. Adjusting him between his legs. Opening younger's legs wider. He look in Mingyu's eyes.

Wonwoo: Scared? ( caress his hairs)

Mingyu hummed. They kiss.

Wonwoo: Don't worry. It's my first time too. Even if you don't believe.

Mingyu did a small smile. Wonwoo line himself up. Mingyu shiver. He gasp suddenly and throw his head back. Tears spilled from his pretty eyes. Wonwoo groaning and entering. He stop himself at certain length. He get addicted to Mingyu's pleasureful face.

Mingyu: Move! ( whine)

Wonwoo: You are eager too. ( start moving)

Both moan. Wonwoo get in slow pace first. Mingyu get immerse in pleasure. Moaning and clenching sheet. Wonwoo hold his hands and kiss him. They kiss messily. Wonwoo get faster. He groan.

Wonwoo: Fuck! So wet and warm. ( angle and hit)

Mingyu moan loud and arch his back.

Mingyu: There! Please Aah!

Wonwoo hit there repeatly. Both in deep pleasure. Mingyu hold his hand tightly. Chanting his name. Moans and whimpers were so pretty like this. They again kiss. This time when they were close.

Mingyu: C-close. Aah!

Wonwoo: Me too baby. 

They cum and stop. Panting hard.

END