Intruder in house

Jane: That beauty get us in principle room.

Wonwoo: I have a plan for him. ( smirk)

They bully Mingyu at end of collage and gave him a lot of work to do. Mingyu silently took it and went to his house.

Afternoon

Mingyu: Yes mom I am good... Cooking food. No mom. Hmm bye. ( cut call)

Wonwoo: How is college beauty doing? ( back hug him)

Mingyu get shocked. He turn and got pinned by Wonwoo. Wonwoo smirk.

Wonwoo: Quite daring. Send us in principle room. Don't you know who you had sent to room. ( make his face closer)

Both face close and only inches away. Both heart racing, their mind only want to kiss other. But it was not shown. Wonwoo smirking, Mingyu was having doe eyes with no blush.

Wonwoo: Do you know every girl want to have this situation with me?

Mingyu nod. 

Wonwoo: And you are getting trial. You should be lucky. ( smell his neck)

Mingyu look at stove. His food is doing good.

Wonwoo: What if I mark you show that college perfect boy is having affair with a bully? ( caress his neck) What if I make you limp and disturb your every class? I can't decide which to choose. Should I choose one or both?

Mingyu push him. He stir his food on pan. He wanted to be red as tomato but can;t or bully will know that he have feeling for him.

Wonwoo back hug him.

BYE