Fred bears

{~Y/ns pov~}

Mike sat down next to me, handing me a plate with pizza.

He adjusted the red fox mask to the side of his head, as he picked up a slice of pizza and took a bite.

"Where's the pizza? I'm starving!" Kevin sat down infront of us, fixing the Fred bear mask he had on. I pointed to the table the pizza had been at, a small smile.

Jake sat down next to me, yawning as he put the Chica mask to the side of his head. "God damnit Afton, you're a pain in the ass." He glanced to Mike.

"Shut it." Mike glared at him, taking another bite of his pizza. He glanced to me. "What's wrong? Not hungry?"

Zack whistled and sat down in-front of us. "Oh princess, make sure the princess is okay!" He snickered as he poked fun at Mike and I.

"The princess with punch your retainer out, then even Fred-bear would have better teeth than you." I glared.
I hated it when he called me princess.

Evan hid under the table, by my legs, as he knew if Mike found him he'd take him to the animatronics.

Mike placed his hand on my thigh, as the boys ate their pizza. I gently set mine on his and smiled, laying my head on his shoulder.

"So, Afton. When are we doing it?" Kevin sat back down next to Zack, a plate full of pizza.

I picked up my slice with my free hand, taking a small bite. This pizza made me sick, since i'd been eating it since i was 6.

"After we're done eating, dad said he's going to move the other kids so they don't go running to their parents, asking to leave." Mike finished his first slice and picked up the other.

"Mike.. do you have to do it? I think he's already scared enough." I looked up at him, my head still on his shoulder.

He sighed, looking a little frustrated. "Yes, Y/n. Jesus it's not gonna kill him."

I sat up, crossing my arms.

"Well, Michael, have you ever thought about the fact that the spring locks act up, forcing all body parts of the animatronic to go into neutral position. And neutral position means closed jaw." I raised an eyebrow as he rolled his eyes.

Mike went silent for a moment, glaring. It was because I won, and i knew i had, right in-front of his friends. "Whatever Y/n, you don't fucking know." He looked away.

God i hated teenage boys. I scoffed, grabbing my plate of pizza and smashing the greasy slice into his face. "Ugh- Y/n what the hell!?"

"Fuck you Michael." I snapped before going into the bathroom.

{~Mikes Pov~}

"Ugh- Y/n what the hell!?" I looked at her, as the greasy slice of pizza fell onto the floor.

"Fuck you Michael." She stormed off into the bathrooms. I glanced at Kevin. "What the hell did i do?" I pulled napkins from the napkin dispenser, wiping as much grease off as i could.

Kevin shrugged. "Women are like that. One second they could be cute, and touchy and the next they'll have a shotgun to your forehead." He took a bite of his pizza.

I rolled my eyes, glancing back to the bathroom, seeing Y/n hadn't came out. "Do i apologize? I don't see what i did wrong!" I look back to Kevin. "She's not going to apologize, so if you want to keep your relationship, yes." Zack looked at me, chuckling.

I scoffed and pushed away from the table, going over to the bathrooms. I looked around, checking to see if anyone was watching as i pushed into the girls bathroom.

"Y/n?" I pushed glanced at the stalls before looking under the sinks. She was sitting down under them, hugging her knees. "Listen.. Y/n.." I sat down next to her. She moved over a bit and sniffled.

"I'm sorry for talking to you the way i did.." I stared at her as she refused to face me. "Please forgive me..? I was being a jackass.."

She finally looked to me. I cupped her face, running my thumbs under her eyes, fixing the bit of makeup. "Please..?" I kissed her forehead.

She nodded and wrapped both arms around me, hugging me to her. "I love you." I rubbed her back gently.

"I love you too, Mike.." She sniffed.

"Now.." I pulled away slowly. "Let's go eat some more pizza." She loved pizza, she had told me.

She nodded and took my hand as we left the bathroom.

{~sorry this one's a bit shorter 😭~}

{~782 words~}