Crazy

{~Y/ns POV~}

"Get her up, quickly. Someone get the damn AED! Hey kid.. you're gonna be okay."

I feel my face being smacked, my chest being pushed on, my jacket torn off, buts it's all faint. It's feels as if the anesthetics are starting to kick in.

My ears ring, and the voices are hard to make out.

"Clear!"

Suddenly everything in me jolts up, and I now realize if I don't get this water out of my lungs, I'll die. I'm pulled to sit up as I cough, murky grey water spilling from my mouth. Yuck.

Monty comes running over, his entire body soaked, along with his tail shaking as he burrows into my neck.

"Damn dog.."

I rubbed his back, knowing it was him that got someone's attention. If he hadn't, I'd have exactly what I wanted right now.

Maybe not exactly.

He can't teleport.

I look up to see an old woman, in her 70s maybe.

Monty ran over to her licking at the tips of her fingers as they hung at her side.

"This dog just wouldn't stop barking." She held her shawl closer to her chest, the rest of it covering her shoulders. "I called nine one after seeing you in the river.

Her mascara had liquified, ran down her powered cheeks and dried up. The bright blue of her eyeshadow smeared below her brows, and the blush applied to her cheeks was now natural.

This woman wore every piece of jewelry she owned. From shiny, diamond necklaces, to several rings on each finger.

She wore a small, Polka dotted dress, with round shoulder pads, and a shawl wrapped from her shoulders to her wrists.

I stood up, pulling my soaked jacket from the concrete. I looked up to meet her emeral green eyes, they widened.

"Your that girl.. the one who witnessed-"

"Nana!" A small girl came barreling over, hugging the shriveled old woman's leg. The woman pat her back, leaning down and saying something quietly.

I hate it when people talk quietly about me, like they want it to be a secret, just say to my fucking face.

I clear my throat, reminding her I'm still here as I look to a male in a light blue, thin set of clothes.

Jesus Christ, they're here to take me away.

They think I'm crazy.

I'm not crazy, I just know how fucked up this world really is.

I'm not crazy.

Am I?

{~Mikes POV~}

"I don't see what the problem is. Can I just get a damn cigarette?"

It'd been so long since I've had one.

"Run off, kid. I'm done with this conversation."

The woman with blond frizzy, crimped and half up hair flew smoke into my face before slamming the door.

"Bitch.."

I stuff my hands into my pockets, looking around.

A ambulance rushes past me, smelling of bleach. It's sirens wail rings in my ears as I decide to follow it, I have nothing better to do.

After a while of jogging, I find it stopped at the sandbar below the old bridge. Men and women in pale blue clothing hop out, removing a stretcher from the back.

A female, about my age is standing there, with her arms crossed. A pale yellow dog sits beside her, just as drenched as she is. Did she fall in? Poor girl. I push my hands into my pockets and jump from the shallow pat of the bridge into the sand to het a better look.

She is wearing a white shirt, a black sweater in her hand. She has deep navy blue jeans and converse.

Converse with the name

Mike

Burnt into the sides.

That's...

That's my name.

Thats my Y/n.

She looked over in my direction as the woman and small child in front of her started to chat. After I hid behind the bridges concrete, she stepped closer for a better look.