Crunch

{~ Y/ns Pov~}

"Get your ass out Evan!" Michael kicked Evan from under the table. "Mike stop!" I looked down at Evan.

"Cmon Evan.." I held my hand out to him. He took it, pulling himself into the bench. He held onto my arm tightly, whining.

The boys pulled their masks down, getting up and grabbing Evan. "Cmon Mike.. really..?" I looked at him.

Evan clawed at them, starting to sob as Mike and his friends held onto him. "Y/n it will be fine. You can even watch to make sure."

I crossed my arms. "Mike.."

"Y/n." He gave me a look before pulling his mask down and taking Evan to fred bear. The animatronic sang, moving left and right, the microphone in his hand.

"Fuck.. Mike." I followed them, watching Evan. The sound of the boys laughing, and Evan's crying was ruling the arcade music, even Fred bears singing.

I loved Evan. He drew so many pictures for me, great ones. Ones of cars, and animals..he even drew Mike and I.

"Really, for me?" Evan's eyes would always light up, as if the little toy i surprised him with each time i saw him changed his life. "Oh thank you Y/n!" I remember the pit-a-pat of his feet, hitting the hard wood floor as he ran up to hug me.

crunch.

{~Mikes Pov~}

"Fuck.. Mike." Y/n trailed behind us.

Evan kicked and screamed in my arms, trying to get free. "STOP MOVING." Kevin held onto him as we hauled him to fred bear.

The bears mouth was wide open, as he sung. I pushed Evan inside, knowing the sensors dad had installed on them would keep the bears mouth from moving.

"MIKE LET ME OUT! PLEASE!" Evan sobbed. Kevin laughed as i held him in there. Okay.. maybe it was a little much, but dad said to get him scared.

crunch.

Blood poured from Fredbears mouth as the teenage boy fell back. He stared, in terror as his kid-brothers headless body lay on the stage. Fred bear stared at the teen, his jaw moving from neutral position back to his singing. The boys head fell from its mouth, rolling off the stage. A females scream pierced the ears of many, grabbing the attention of them all.

Mike hadn't moved.
Hadn't blinked.
Hadn't even taken a breath.

His friends were quick to leave the pizzeria, unlike Michael and his female partner. People began to scream, as a pool of blood formed around the bear-animatronic.

The bears eyes watched Mike, and Mike watched its.

"How could you?"

It seemed to say.

"How could you?"

The voice got louder.

"How could you?"

"How could you?"

"How could you?"

The voice began to ring in the teens ears.

"How could you.."

It angered.

{~471 words~}