Work of art

{~⚠️ MURDER ⚠️~}

"Elizabeth Afton was such a sweet girl. She could cheer anyone up, no matter the situation. We thank you, sweet angel, for all you've done for us. Now we say our goodbyes, as god takes ahold of your hand, and guides you to the light."

The old man closed his book, while they lowered the coffin.

"I can't do this." Mike let go of Y/n's hand, and turned away.

He was holding on by a thread.

She wrapped her arms around him, and rested her cheek on his back. "It's okay.." She assured him.

She knew it wouldn't be.

"Get off.." The male shoved her away, leaving the crowd.

"Michael Afton, get back here!" His father yelled after him, following. He soon gave up, collapsing as he watched his son become nothing but a small dot in the distance.

"Leave him be William..'' Michael's mother took him by the shoulders.

{~Y/ns Pov~}

"Kevin, i said no." I pushed him off. Kevin Blanchard, Mikes best friend just kissed me.

"Cmon Y/n.. Mike doesn't have to know." He stood up, standing in front of me. Mike had been in his room, looking for his record. Kevin leaned down, holding me against the couch.

"Get off Kevin!" I bit his shoulder, hoping maybe he'd get off, that didn't work. He kissed me, using one hand to hold both my hands in my lap while he held my chin with the other.

"Y/n..?" Mike stood by the steps, staring. Kevin let got of me, looking at Mike. He stood up, crossing his arms.

Oh god.

Mike clenched his fists, launching himself at Kevin.

{~Mikes Pov~}

"I don't like the smell of blood.. it gives me a headache.."

"You'll be alright."

"Mike? You won't ever make me bleed, like Daddy does to you, will you?"

"Of course not, Evan.''

"Mike? Will you ever make me bleed?"

"Of course not, El.''

Why did it hurt?
Why did it hurt?
Why did it hurt?

What would my mom think of me?
What would my dad think of me?
What would Y/n think of me?
What would El think of me?

What would Evan think of me?

What am I?

{~Y/ns Pov~}

"Mike stop it!" I screeched, only wanting his attention off Kevin.
Blood was all over the floor.
Kevin was on the floor, with Mike on top of him.

I tried pulling Mike off, grabbing his shoulder. "Mike, you're going to kill him!"

Mikes parents weren't home.

It was just me, him and Kevin.

Accept now

There was no Kevin.

Only Mike and I.

I sunk to my knees, holding my face while Mike continued beating the corpse under him.

I couldn't see Kevin's face.

It was bashed in.

Only a mess of blood, broken skull, and sunken in brain.

It's like something straight from a horror movie.

Mike finally stopped, only now, it wasn't Mike either.

{~Hey! Sorry this chapters a little short, i also apologize for Evan's death being before Elizabeth's. I realized my mistake after writing Evan's death chapter.~}

{~514 words~}