You did this to me

{~⚠️Suicide⚠️~}

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓜𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓓𝓪𝓭,

           𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮.

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽.

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓮, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱. 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻. 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮. 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼. 𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽, 𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵. 𝓗𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓳𝓸𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓶.  𝓓𝓪𝓭, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝔁 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽. 𝓜𝓸𝓶, 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼,

𝓨/𝓷

The female used a small magnet to stick the note to the fridge and she looked to her dog, Monty.

"Be good for mom, okay boy?" She cupped the dogs furry face, kissing the top of his head. The dogs tail swayed in response, his eyes never leaving her as she let go and walk3 through the door.

She pulled the hood of her coat up, pushing her hands into her pockets as she made her way to the bridge. She watched her feet, slowly scraping the tips of her converse against the pavement.

The only words running through her mind; "You did this."

"it's your fault."

"You said we'd do this together. Yet I'm alone, and you're not here to stop me."

"Might as well take advantage of it."

She smiled softly to herself, moving her greasy hair aside. She looked up to see the cement and metal made bridge, a long body of water running below it.

She stepped onto its ledge, looking down at the water. "Here we go.." she muttered, leaning down and removing the Lahore lace from her converse. She tied it tightly around her ankles, a few knots so she could kick free. She exhaled slowly and removed the other, wrapping it around her wrists and tying it best she could.

She looked back down at the rushing water, shaking her hair loose from her hood.

" Thanks Mike."

She leaned forward, letting out a low grunt as she slipped from the concretes edge.