☆ Chapter 01

"you have to move out! I'm tired of you, Ann Choi you have two options, 1, you give me all the property my husband put in your name, 2 I disown you and kick you out." my mother yelled.

"2, disown me and kick me out" I said with no hesitation.

"fine, 5 minutes pack everything and get out" she said with an unreadable face.

I somewhat felt guilty, frankly she had raised me all alone for 7 years without a helping hand but- I don't know.

After packing I was kicked out, properly with the door smacked on my face. Walking through the dark road, i saw a alley way with alot of people. Are they beating up a person?

While trying to see what was going on, I stepped on a fucking stick! those looked at me as if they saw a ghost like I get it I'm ugly as fuck (definitely high self esteem) but seriously? aaand they started running after me since I practiced running, they couldn't catch me (im so proud of myself).

Now, here's the thing, I'm literally blind without my glasses and while running my glasses fell- they're only the rim now. what do I do?

Suddenly a few buff ass guys came to me took into a car, did I know what to do? no. Did scream to save my self? also no. As I was in my own world, a beautifully charming man came near me, I know I'm blind but my gut said so I'm listening to it. I swear if its some old hag I will smack myself no kidding (shakira shakira ooh baby when-)

"so, did you think I'll let you live?" the person says.

"genuinely speaking, no" you reply casually.

"you're not scared?" raising his eyebrows.

"I mean I kinda am, but I can't even see you so-"

"what do you mean you can't see me?" he questions.

"my glasses fell off while running away from you and it broke" you explain.

"well I have a offer, either I kill you or I give you a place to live with 10,000 dollars as your salary but I have 3 conditions" he says with a slight smirk.

"what are the 3 conditions?" you ask hesitantly.

" 1, you score above 90 for every subject you will study, 2, you can go anywhere but with 2 of my bodyguards, 3, you will not talk back and enter any personal or  official room which is not yours" he explains.

You think for a bit before nodding. Great! i got a place to stay at and I have earnings, yayay!

"Excellent! let's go shopping for you" he says.

______________________________________

Hii! how are you? hope you're doing great! I hope you liked it! i know its short af sorry about but expect more coming byee ily mwuah <3

also ann in this chapter: