☆Chapter 07

𝙁𝙤𝙣𝙩 = 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙚

After a few rings, Jin accepted the call.

"what happened?? did you break a mirror again?" he said casually. "oh and remind me to change both your bandages today"

"no, I'm kinda lost righ- *beeeeep*" you got cofused hearing the really weird sound.

"hello? hi? yolo? bro? broski??" you kept repeating and look at your phone to realise one thing, he hung up on you.

wow, thats great who do you call now?
Will jungkook kill you? eh, who cares.

You called him about 16 times, the 17th time was the charm.

"finally, what do you do bro? do like yeet your phone across the the pacific ocean and then pick it up after it floats back to you or what??"
you said frustrated.

"whatever, tell me what happened now??" he said.

"Im kinda lost, how do I go to the principal hospital?" you said trying to look here and there.

"principal hospital?? what the fuck??" he laughed at you.

"OMFG I meant like principal's office" you said making him giggle even more.

"okay-" he said and clicked on the video call icon making him see your ear.

"ann, show me your face not your ear" he said calmly.

"huh? oh" you said looking at the phone before realising he made it a video call.

He then asked you to show him where you are right now and directed you towards the principals office, He also decribed your so-called lifestyle and and you're new name,
Vanessa Kang.

You then walked into the principals office, being greeted by a old man who started checking you out. Disgusted, you then talked to him.

"Hello, I'm Vanessa Kang" you said slightly bowing.

"ah, yes yes, sit, i'll give you your schedule and assign someone to assit you for a week" he said.

"ah, okay" you patiently waited sitting down.

He then annouced a name aksed that person to come to the principals office, all though you were already in the principals office, you could feel anxiety.

Suddenly a handsome man, entered after knocking. After entering he bowed to the principal.

"you called me?" he said politely.

"minghao, I need you to assist Miss Vanessa, she is a new student" the old man replied.

The oldie, then signalled both of you to get out, and ofcourse you had to after bowing.

"so, vanessa? you look like someone I know, he name's ann" he said suspiciously.

"I KNOW RIGHT, wait, do you by chance know Charles Choi??" you asked.

"wait, WAIT?? MY CHARL UNCLE?? okay okay hol'up you know Tristan?? my brother Christopher???" he inquired with even more enthusiasm.

"𝙗𝙧𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙤??? 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨?? 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚?" you said.

"𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙣? 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖??" he replied back.

"𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙪𝙥, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙮" you whined.

After all this drama, meeting your cousin, actually going to class, meeting new people, making new friends and everso slightly almost tripping and falling off a fucking staircase you managed to live today. Ofcourse, you didn't know what to do with all this new info received today but you decided to live.
___

"how was school?" jin asked as you entered the building.

"eh it was okay I mean I made new friends so" you said while instantly laying on the sofa.

"okayy" he replied.

•••••

Hii! im back after a long timee!
I'm sorry this is short but yes-
So introducing new characters ✨️
one of em might die-
sorry but what can i say
I think names like christopher
are so hot (🛐)
Anyways I LOVE YOU MWUAH BIEE <3