☆ Chapter 05

Warning ⚠️ a bit of sexual content, if uncomfortable dont read. I'll put >> as a sign for the start and << for the end

"w-wait, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SEDUCE SOMEONE??" you asked in panic.

"you don't know?" yoongi asked back.

"no..??" you replied.

"ok, so you will go towards the target and talk in a seductive voice, and make him needy, take him to a random room and then handcuff him saying an excuse and then boom leave him there and..we'll take care of the rest" jimin said while setting up the earpeice.

"ok, ok but what is this seductive voice and how the fuck do i make him needy???" you ask putting on your earpeice.

"something like" jimin started while finding a target. "ah" he continued while going to jhope.
"hey daddy, are you wating for someone?, if so maybe we could do something while waiting?" he said in a very high pitch while everyone scrunched their nose in dissatisfaction.

"yeah something like that in a seductive voice" yoongi commented.

"ew, im gonna have to call some man daddy- i just hope he's not some old ass man" you said to yourself.

"don't worry he's just 28" taehyung mumbled to you.

"he's 9 years older than me???wtf??" you mumbled back.

"OK! ANNIE! its your time to go! the man just entered, go inside, move your jacket a bit lower to tempt him, and while going in we'll tell you if you've reached the person" namjoon said while conecting your earpeice to everyone elses.

"remember princess, it's either kill or be killed" jungkook said.

"okay! lets hope I'll not get killed" you said while fake crying.

"just go!" jin yelled from the baground.

You then turned around, fitting your jacket a little looser revealing your shoulders and walking while swaying your hips. You walked inside the club, filled with sweaty people either making out, grinding, dancing or drinking everywhere. To say the least you were disgusted.

"Hello, ma'am would you like some drinks?" a bartender asked you offering some from the plate he was holding.

"uh, do you have any non-alcoholic drinks?"

"yah! what are doing?" jin yelled from the other line.

"shutup i need something to calm my nerves down" you replied.

Suddenly the bartender came to you holding some drinks, "these are non-alcoholic ma'am"

"oh uh" you take one drink and drink it, feeling the drink going down your entire system, it definitely did not feel like a non-alcoholic drink.

You hear everyone yelling at you so you get up and go towards the VIP lounge as directed by yelling jhope.

You see a guy checking you out, and hear jhope yelling thats the guy.

you went towards him, swaying your hips letting the non-alcoholic drink take over your system, atleast now you know you have low alcohol tolerance.

You went near the guy and sat next to the free seat near him.

"hey, are you waiting for someone?" you asked in the seductive tone that jimin taught you.

"yeah, why baby?" he replied smirking.
Oh how badly you wanted smack the smirk of his face.

"how 'bout we, spend that time together? I'm sure you're bored, I'm bored to" you say biting your lip while playing with his tie.

"yeah let's go babygirl" he said playing with his lip-ring. As he said that you could hear yoongi calmly telling the directions of the room.

As you reached the room,>> he held your waist and started kissing you on the lips, and then moved to your jawline sucking it and to your neck, bitting it like a vampire.

You pushed him onto the bed and went towards the drawer which had handcuffs of course with the help of yoongi's navigation.

"what are you gonna do with handcuffs babygirl?" he asked curiously.

"i wanna pleasure you daddy" you replied, walking towards him and handcuffing him.
Then sitting on his lap you start grinding, and then you hear him groaning, so you fake moan (lmao im laughing here)<<

"okay now move away from him and leave" you hear jhope yelling again from the earpeice

You then slowly get off of him and walk towards the door, before you could open it jhope yells "say something to him bro"

"BYE BYE MOTHERFUCKA-" you yell on jhopes command and run out the club, near the place they all were.

Panting you hear all of then laughing while clapping at you.

•••••

yoo! thank you for reading
iloveyou bie bie
mwuah <3