☆ Chapter 3

" eey bestiee how are you girll??" you said excited.

"aye aye im good, i came to your house how come your mOtHeR said she kicked you out?" she asked.

"i have so much tea to spill, I swear I feel like I'm a part of some wattpad story (i mean she is)" you replied.

"wait for real?? we should meet today" she exclaimed.

"yes omg i gonna ask him right now" you agreed.

"yo, um- can I go out tonight?" you asked the original guy.

"I'm jungkook, and at what time?" he inquired.

" uh, jenniferr at what time? oh" you asked "ok jungkook at 7pm, can I goo?" you continued.

"sure come back before 1 am" he approved.

"yay, wait jenjen where tho?" you ask.

"I'll send you the address" she says and hangs up.

_____

ON A VIDEO CALL CUZ YOU CAN'T DO MAKEUP.

You inquire about makeup and the skincare jungkook bought for you, and ask her for some advice on clothing. She said to wear green cuz she's gonna wear brown you know mother earth theme, but you rebelled and wore black not completely black but black.

 She said to wear green cuz she's gonna wear brown you know mother earth theme, but you rebelled and wore black not completely black but black

After getting ready, and filling up your bag with your skincare and makeup pouch you leave as its a 20 minute drive

There were two handome men waiting in a very aesthetic car.
The car:

"Can I please drive? i swear I'll not risk your life" you begged

"sure ma'am, before that this is the car the mr.jeon bought for you and commanded us to ask you if you liked it, did you like it ma'am" a guy with the name tag of mingyu said.

"yeah it gives such a elegant but fierce look" you replied.

After chatting for few minutes you started driving and introducing yourself to your now bodyguards.

Soon after reaching you see yunjin, the first thing she does hug you tightly.

"aah bestie we finally met after weeks" she exaggerated making you chuckle.

You both went inside the place yunjin had made a reservation in, and spill all the tea, she was definitely shocked to say the least. What can you say, you have such a wattpady life (ofc)

You guys ate and chatted for a hour before yunjin got a call from her mother. So you thought why not get boba and get to know your bodyguards.

You went near your car and asked for their favourite boba flavour. Wonwoo said matcha while mingyu said strawberry. As a great boss you got both of those mango for yourself.

You got into the car and sat on the drivers seat and gave both of them their flavours. As you enjoyed your time you got a call from Jungkook.

"Yah! where are you? come home fast their are people looking to kill you since they saw me with you" he nagged you.

"Wait I have bodyguards tho?" you stated confused.

"doesn't matter come home right NOW!" he taunted.

"fine." you say and hang up.

"Guys, finish your drink quickly cuz we're about to go back." you said.

After they finished their drinks you guys went home and entered the house only to get welcomed by taunting jungkook.

•••••

Hii! wassup? anyways hope you enjoyed thanks for reading ily mwuah <3