☆ Chapter 04

You stood there with your straw in your mouth trying to drink the last of last bits, while jungkook looked at you as if he was angry.

"what happened?" you ask.

"WHY ARE YOU LATE? EVEN AFTER I CALLED YOU?" he yelled at you.

"i was driving plus it takes time to park and get out of the parking lot" you commented.

"WHY WERE YOU DRIVING?" he yelled again.

" because i wanted to" you hands made up into a fist.

"IS THIS THE MANNERS YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU?? HUH? ANSWER ME CHOI ANN!"

"don't b-bring my fa-family into this"

"OH WHY NOT-" "BECAUSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL ANGER IF YOU HIT THE TRIGGER"

"SO YOU COME HOM-" before he could continue he heard a punch and mirror breaking sounds.

Ann, the girl with uncontrollable anger just punched a mirror to control anger with pain.

"Who's the medic of the gang?" you asked with tears of frustration rolling down your cheeks.

"a-ann-"

"WHOS THE MEDIC?!" you yelled while aggressively wiping your tears.

"j-jin" he mumbled.

As soon as you heard it, you ran to jin's room, forgetting to knock you open the door, resulting in a speed you didn't expect and on top of that your shirt got stuck onto the door nob. You went flying with the door with a very bloody hand.

A minute later the door calmed down and you heard a windshield wiper. "ah seriously? you're laughing on me?? whatever just treat my hand please"

"what did you even do girl??" he said while carefully observing your hand, and then walking away to get a medical kit.

"uh, I punched a mirror otherwise it would've been jungkook coming here with a broken nose" you replied.

"oh, you have anger too?" he questioned while treating your hand.

"kinda- aah" you hissed as he pressed hard to get the truth. "nope not kinda its uncontrollable" you added as you saw his glare peircing through your soul.

"great now I have two grown ass children with literal anger issues"

You now were watching Jin treat you quietly with no emotions. While watching you noticed how gentle he was with your hand.

"done, now let me tell you, one you will not work with this hand, two if you puch a mirror again i will punch you back for the mirror. got it?!" he said patting your back.

Jungkook then came near you, and started apologising. You already forgave him, obviously he didn't know about your sensitivity with the topic of your parents, but you wouldn't admit it so easily instead you had a beautifully michevious plan.

"aish, we have a mission, and your gonna come with us, your outfit is ready in your room, come downstairs within an hour put some makeup on and make yourself look presentable." he said, obviously tired of your ignorance.

"whatever" you mumbled to yourself, while walking towards your room.

your outfit:
(the butterfly drawing is your temporary tattoo on your shoulder)

your outfit: (the butterfly drawing is your temporary tattoo on your shoulder)

your accessories:

your accessories:

your makeup

You walked out within 35 minutes

As you reached the living room, the seven men looked at you, more like stared.

You then cleared your throat to grab their attention. Then, you remembered something.

"taehyung-sshi?" you called out.

"y-yes?" he said, blushing.

"you owe me thousand dollas" you commented while he looked at you in disbelief

"whatever, here's the plan, Ann you will start off by going near the target and seducing him, after you're done, 11,000$ will be transferred to your bank account. BUT! when your almost done, you must handcuff him, here's the device we'll communicate through" jungkook said and gave you an earpiece.

"i thought my salary was 10,000 per mission?" you asked.

"taehyung won't give you the money so I'm adding it" jungkook added.

"okay mission! lessgo!" you all did a hand thingy and cheered.

After leaving the house it was approximately 6:45 the ride took about 45 minutes. As you all reached the venue, you started getting nervous.

•••••

hiii! im so sorry for not updating I'll try harder but it might take time since my exams are coming up 😭 but whatever it may be
ilysm bie bie