☆ Chapter 06

"remind me to scrub his filthy touch off of my body" you said still panting.

The sky seem very dense, in a way, you had a gut feeling that somethings going to go wrong.

You were going to wait until the person that dude was waiting for came. You all waiting patiently, the guy somehow never came. Until you felt a presence behind you.

There was a man wearing a purple mask, hiding half of his cheek tattoo, which was probably a dragon, his eyes were like a siren.
You looked at his hands, they were holding a very pretty knife.

Just as he was about to stab, you felt a wave of heroic emotions urging you to save the person standing next to you, yoongi.

You quickly went to him and turned him around almost hugging him. As a result getting stabbed on your shoulder.

"YAH! WHO IS THAT BASTARD?!" jungkook yelled, while trying to calm himself, rubbing his temples while the others panicked seeing the amount of blood.

Obviously they're used to the blood, but not used a new girl member saving their life only to get almost killed herself.

"aniya its fine guys, lets just go to hospital" you said trying to bear the pain.

"its not fine, you got literally stabbed"

"its fine as long as you guys and I are alive" you replied to the now tensed jin.

As you said that, everyone shaked their head in disapproval, and jin ran to the van.

"YAY CHOI ANN GET YOUR BLEEDING ASS INTO THE VAN!!" he yelled after starting the van.

after the yelling and getting into the car, very quickly you were rushed to the hospital, the nurse immediately came to help looking at your bleeding shoulder and bloodly clothes.

It was quite a scene, jungkook rubbing his temples while calling someone and yelling at them, jin panicking seeing all the blood, jimin panicking seeing jin panic, taehyung yelling and running for the nurses, yoongi trying not to fall asleep in this commotion, jhope running here and there, and at last namjoon looking so done.

about 45 minutes later, you walked out, all of them rushed to you.

"annie, are you okay??" jhope asked.

"yeah I'm okay" you replied.

"great! you'll be going to the university tomorrow!" jungkook announced happily.

"WHAT!? NO PLEASE NO EWW" you yelled gaining everyones attention, causing jungkook to shush you immediately and pulling your arm to go near the van.

"what tf do you mean by ew??, you're going to school and thats fucking final." he yelled.

"some rules, you can't wear anything too revealing, you can't reveal you're real name and lastly do not invite them into our house, i have a apartment, you'll intive them there and thats it." he continued after calming himself.

____
THE NEXT DAY.

"ANNIE GET UP I'VE PUT YOUR CLOTHES IN YOUR BATHROOM GET THE FUCK UPP" jimin yelled in your ear.

After getting ready, you walked downstairsand yelled, "can we please get this over with" turning all heads towards you

and yelled, "can we please get this over with" turning all heads towards you.

"annie-yah, zip the jacket halfway up" jungkook said calmly (not)

You zipped the jacket halfway up, and walked towards jungkook. "Do I just go or will you drop me or something?"

"You can go towards your car, mingyu and wonwoo will be on the driver and passenger seat and you will be sitting on the back seat."  he said as you nodded.
(for those who haven't seen the car,

After getting in the car, migyu started driving

After getting in the car, migyu started driving. after around 25 minutes you guys reached the school.

"guys, first enter your number on my phone, second give me the key after parking it somewhere third what do i call you?" you asked after getting out.

"um you can call wonwoo, woo hyung and call me gyu hyung, also I'll give you the key after parking and give me your phone I'll enter both of our numbers" mingyu said.

"okay" i said after getting back inside and giving him my phone.

after parking he gave my phone and the car keys.

"OHKAYY bye gyu and woo hyung" you said and left to go inside.

As you roamed inside you saw alot of people staring at you, but instead of getting intimidated you didn't care about them.
Soon you got lost so you took out your phone and called Jin.

•••••

Hiii! its been almost a week
since I updated but yes,
I love you always
mwuah biebie <3