Chapter 2

Blue or Black? Hmm she began to Ponder. Not being able to decide she does akkad Bakkad and ends up on Black jumpsuit. Sliding it out from the hanger she gets ready for her work. There is no special day today, it's just that she wants to dress up and look good.

She locks her flat and march down where the cab is waiting for her as she is not going to take an auto today and like always she is having the thought that she should soon buy a car for herself..

Telling the OTP pin to the cab driver she sat on the back seat and call her Father and ask about his health and Even about her Mother. They tell how things are going in home and she got to know that from tomorrow onwards Purvi her elder brother's daughter will start going to school. Such a cutie is her niece .

Reaching her office desk, she starts working on the file which she couldn't finish reading. She is an editor and the way she edit the file, she just wish she could edit her life at points. After completing her work she stretches her body. She sip some water and sits in the office balcony as she just doesn't want to interact with anyone for the time being.

In the balcony with a cup of tea and settle herself on the chair and table placed there. While sipping her tea, she just randomly starts reading the newspaper laid on the table.

While reading, her gaze stop at a particular box. Placing the cup on the table and bring the newspaper close to her vision. Sliding her glasses up well on her nose bridge she read carefully.

Learn Guitar in 21 Days (On weekends) at an affordable fees of rupees 2000. Available only for this month for first 10 people.

She reads the address and realises that it's opposite to her apartment. She takes a picture of the ad so that she could research about it, before coming to any conclusion.

Leaning on the chair she can only think of her guitar which is kept as a show piece in her apartment and her mother, when she last came threatened her that if she is not learning it then she will give it to her Brothers Kid and she don't want that because this guitar is something which she got after alot of crying and plus she don't want to get heartbroken after looking at it's condition which would be done by the Kids. For her, It's okay if she breaks it but...it is not okay if someone else breaks it.

—————-

"Whom do you impress my dear bestie by learning guitar?"

Simran roll her eyes. Why is it always the best friends who think this way?

She play with the strings guitar while speaking "Pihu, My Dear I want to learn guitar for myself. I learn it so that I can actually, proudly keep it in the hall"

"So it means you want to impress people as you want to keep it proudly!"

"Bhak! Stop blabbering and tell me na, should I learn it ?" She pout while looking at the Guitar.

"Well you should as it is only for 21 days and there is no harm in learning new things with your own money"

She hugs her guitar "Pihu, It feels so good"

"What?"

"What you said!"

"What did I say to make you feel good My Lady?"

She grins "Learning new things with your Own Money. My Money. Oh The satisfaction and happiness I felt just now"

"True yaar. Helping parent's, providing them whatever they want and we have the capability to hand it to them"

"True true true" she got up from the sofa holding the guitar "decided I will learn guitar"

"Okay but first make the call or else you won't get the offer!"

"Oh Yes, Bye" She cuts the call without hearing her bye in excitement.

She dial the number and ask the details of the place and how the payment should be Made.

"From Next Saturday Mam from 9am to 11am! Both on Sat and Sunday"

"Thank you"

"You want to know anything else mam?"

"No, thank you so much"

"Okay Mam. Have a good day"

She looks at her guitar and sigh. Finally she will learn it. Planting a kiss on the guitar, she hugs it.