Chapter 8

She is meet him after 2 days from the time they last called. She didn't say anything nor he wanted to know how she felt because he knew she liked it.

She got in the class and Amir came to her "Hello Simran, how are you?"

"I am good and you?"

"All well"

She smiled at him and sat on her chair.

She observed Diya doing some placements of the chairs. Today she is sitting on the one which is closer to Veers.

Every day she comes so well dressed and damn beautiful. Many of the boys have crush on her. From the whispers in class she heard that she went out with Veer and they enjoyed themselves a lot. Don't know how much true it was but Simran didn't like thinking that he went with her anywhere, even if you say it was a road !

Veer came in the class and she saw the excitement on Diya's face and she rolls her eyes and felt she was being mean to Diya's feeling towards Veer. Maybe it was pure but leave it.

Veer said that today they will sing on the terrace so they all moved to the terrace, the Table learning students looked at them while they placed their class so one guy closed the door.

Once they were up in open air Veer looked at Simran before speaking "So today we will sing in pair's, so first I will sing with someone then you all pair up and sing the songs which we have learned"

Diya left no chance and got up "I want to sing with you Chahun mai ya na, Veer please"

He was taken aback by the excitement "okay"

She slides her chair near him and brought her guitar.
Simran adjusted herself in her chair and avoided looking at them.

Veer sets her guitar and she thought, he could have told her to do it herself. He has taught that thing so...He should let his students do it !

Diya grins at him and he pass a smile to her. Diya plays the guitar and they sing together, he match the pace of her singing with her guitar playing speed.

Diya continuously looked at him while singing and Simran just wanted to tell her to look at her guitar and play it.

Someone tap on her shoulder and it's Amir.

"Will you be my partner?"

"Sure"

Her reply made him happy. Once the singing was done everyone clapped and for the showing sake even Simran.

Then next came other two boys and they sang the song while Veer heard them out keenly.

After 2 more people Simran and Amir got in the middle and decided to play Pal Pal Har Pal

They sing as well and Amir sang it looking at her with so much affection in his eyes which was not going unnoticed by Her and even Veer. She Decided that she will let Amir know that she likes someone just to not to break is heart at a stage where he will get hurt alot.

Amir sang very well and while singing in her okay okay voice, Simran stole glances at Veer who was looking just at her, only her which made her feel butterflies.
This was the only time where he could see her without any interruptions and anyone noticing.

Once they were done singing they got back to their seat and everyone clapped for them.

"It wad Good Amir and Simran but there was a lack of rhythm, like the pace should go well and timing and very important feelings from both the sides" Veer said the last line looking at Simran and she looked away blinking her eyes.

The class came to an end they all left but Diya didn't. She approached Veer who was leaning on the railing of the terrace, he was going to light up the cigarette but then he saw Simran walking out with Amir. He looked at the cigarette and then at her.

He crushed the cigarette in his palm and threw it away and took out nicotex from his guitar bag. He Saw Diya coming to him.

"You left something Diya?"

"No..actually I wanted to tell you something"

He stare at her and wait for her to speak, infact he knows that she is going to confess him.

"I like you Veer, I like you alot, I just wanted to let you know about it" She said with nervousness

Veer didn't wanted to get into this situation, he don't know how to say No to her. He thinks before speaking.

"Diya, I, I am sorry but I don't feel that way for you the way you feel for me. But I wish you get a boy who loves you back and so much better than me, I am not at all good for you. I am sorry" He gave her an apologetic look and her smile dropped.

She left smiling a bit at him and walked away crying.

He didn't knew how to not break her heart but she will move on from him, who have so much anger issues and there is no one who can control them except his Dad.