Chapter 5

It's for the 5th time she is looking at herself in the mirror and it's already time for the class. She needs to hurry and she knows that.

Grabbing her guitar, runs down from her building and grabs an auto to the Music House. Wow, great, perfect...it took her so much time to get her frizzy hairs straight and now she have to tie them up. She makes a bun of her hairs as they are slapping her face continuously.

Once she stepped out from the Auto and made the payment, she saw Veer stepping out from a car. It made her nervous so she quickly rush in the building to avoid personal interaction.

When she was in, Receptionist greeted her saying hello and As Simran was in a rush she just smiled at her and run towards her class, this made the receptionist frown.

"What happened Aunty?" Veer asked her

She shrugged "Some of your students are interesting"

He got confused "why?"

"no need to think much, you are the teacher you will observe well" She smiled in the end

He gets to the room and everyone stopped talking "hello, how's everyone?"

Diya the coolest girl answer "very well Veer and you?"

He pass a small smile "it depends how this class goes as I woke up just 15 minutes before coming here, so the day hasn't began yet"

"you represent all of us" Sameer spoke with a chuckle

Simran wanted to slap his head and say idiot not me. She don't like to wake up late, she don't want herself to be in the category of proud night owls. she was and is happy being a morning bird. She has always liked Mornings and nights are something which she symbolises as drain of battery in her body. She really liked that her roommate was a morning person like her during college. Plus she is damn sure no one can change her thoughts out night.

"Nights are magical I think" She heard Veer say. He was talking to Nitya and she dont know where this conversation is going.

He took a sigh and exclaimed "The stars, the moon, quiet, everyone sleeping but you are awake to have time for yourself in the end of the day. Nights are my favourite"

Why? was the only word that came in her head. She is 100% sure that he might have not tried waking up early and enjoy the morning sunrise. Then it made sense to her suddenly that why he looked dense to her first time when she saw him.

"so lets begin the class?" He took out his guitar and she observed his hands taking it out so carefully and elegantly.

Everyone else was also ready with there guitar.

"hope today you all have brought a notebook" He asked walking towards the white board with a marker.

He drew guitar on the white board and then made right and left hand also the representing stings of the guitar by drawing horizontal lines. Like this he began teaching. Everyone hard him well. Simran while scratching her head, by chance looked at her side and saw Amir beside her. He pass her a smile and she did the same to which he started Grinning. Strange guy he is now for her.

The class was about to end in 15 minutes, they learned how to place hands on the string and play the tune, easy one.

"so next week I hope you will practice on the things I have told. If you will have a good finger control then guitar is easy" He smiled a little at the end and she realised he doesn't smile that much while his father smiled for whole 21 days already yesterday.

She couldn't control her laugh which she got after thinking that. she wanted to giggle but as the class was silent it was heard by everyone which bought her to focus. Shit.

Her laugh was no more in her mouth. She looks at everyone and everyone looks at her.

"I said something funny I think" He said making her head turn at his direction.

She shook her head "N-no, it's just "

"you remembered a joke" He completed it for her and she stare at the ceiling, then at her legs and finally nodded "yeah" She smiled awkwardly.

Then Sameer spoke "Maybe Simran took your words in double meaning manner, that's why she laughed for sure"

She scrunch her nose. Who is asking him? and why he have to even think on her behalf and blabber it in the class? She will not talk to him ever she has decided.

"is it Simran?" Veer asked her with a surprised expression but that doesnt matter because what matters is that, He said her name and that to so well. It never sounded so good before. A bookish phase but this man is becoming her fictional man slowly. For time being neglecting that he smokes.

She quickly denied shaking her head "No, I didnt take any of your words the other way. Suddenly my friend and her stupidness got reply in my mind, nothing else"

She glares slightly at Sameer as if she will murder him.

"it's okay Simran, no need to explain"

She smiled at Veer and he shift his gaze from her after few seconds.

All of them left and Veer goes to the terrace to smoke. He looks around if anyone is there but there was no one. He lights the cigarette. While smoking he saw Simran waiting for an Auto and Amir stood beside her and they both started talking. He was just looking at them feeling nothing but still he was unable to look away from them.

They shook hands and saying bye to Amir she leaves. Veer's gaze move along with the auto and he puffs out. He then gets a call from his office colleague.

"hello"

"Veer the head is saying to give him the file by tomorrow"

"Tell him I have already given him a file already ! next one will take time"

"he is furious, he needs it urgently"

"not possible" He smokes

"why are you so stubborn?"

"why is he? and I am not scared of him, if he wants to kick me out he can, I am already looking for another job"

"how many offices will you leave due to your stubborn and angry attitude, you should adjust some times"

"I stopped adjusting the time, the moment I realised I have been used much. Now I have no plans to be a puppet to anyone"

"Veer"

He finished smoking and said "Day after tomorrow"

"what?"

"File will be sent to him on his mail before than he should not accept anything. You make him understand this"

"okay but day after tomorrow"

After a hmm he disconnects the call.