Chapter 14

She quickly rush to her house and grab the guitar and booked a cab. She was out with her best friend and so it made her late for the class.

Soon she was running towards her class where Veer was waiting for her and as half an hour was already over, he thought she would not come today but his sadness was short lived when the door was open and Simran was struggling not to show that she came running but her heavy breathing told everything very much clear.

His lips parted when he looked at her. White chikankari Kurti with a yellow duppata, big earrings open hair with a bindi between her eye brows. He was mesmerised by her and so were other's. She was actually looking so beautiful for someone to look anywhere else than her.

Watching him looking at her with awestruck expressions she felt shy and slowly got in the room and sat on her place. She was taking out her guitar when she started to hear a tune.

Dekhun mai tujhe ya dekhun kudrat ke nazare mushkilon me hai yeh dil mera

Veer began to sing this song and her working pace slowed down. He was singing the song with a very beautiful smile on his lips expressing how happy he is and that was enough to make her bite her lips and control her smile because the eyes never lie. He looked into her eyes singing the last lines before turning it around to others.

Everyone clapped for him and so did she. There was a shy smile on her lips and he loved that redness on her face.

He gave the notes for the song and everyone kept practising that, he came one by one to everyone. When he was getting closer to her, her heart was thumping loudly but he wanted to tease. He didn't go to her but the person next to her and her mouth was open in surprise.

What was that? Was she not visible to him to be seen?

She puffed her face and was playing the tune a bit disheartened.

He looked at his watch and said "Guys I think you should leave early as the weather is getting worse outside. We will take extra time tomorrow"

Everyone stood up from their seats that's when Veer said "Simran you stay for 5 minutes, You have to make me listen to the tune. I forgot to hear it from you"

She zipped the guitar cover and she froze, her heartbeats rose sharp, this was not in the list.

Everyone left and now only the both of them. Nervousness consuming her badly and she can feel it in her belly.

"Please be seated in front of me" He said pointing out at the chair straight opposite to him.

She drag herself towards it and before having a seat she tried to open her guitar cover but the chain was stuck. She frown and applied force but the threats of the bag were untangle to it making it difficult to be open.

He walk towards her with his guitar and stood two steps away from her "Here"

She look at him "Play this"

He place his hand above hers with which she is holding her guitar looking into her eyes. She slowly withdrew her hand from his and takes his guitar.

He carefully keeps the guitar adjusted to the wall and he drag his chair close to her and she was feeling something near her heart.

"Just tune?" She wanted to ask in loud voice but her voice came like a whisper

And he whispered back "Just tune" His hands are on the head of the chair looking at her like a kid.

She takes a deep breath and plays the tune, putting her focus on the guitar and the strings and not him. She played it very well and he kept his chin on his hands and was hearing it, his gaze never left her face.