Chapter 12

She got down from the auto and was walking to the Music house when Veer called out her name "Simran"

She turns around and saw him jogging towards her. She smiled at him as he come closer to her and for a notice they both are wearing Red colour !

"Hey" His lips twitched upwards

"Hi"

"You are trying to copy me?"

She frowns "How?"

"Give a proper gaze on me and yourself" He shrugged

This made her giggle, instead doing that she gaze at her watch "Actually it's time for my guitar class and I don't want to be late"

He raise his brows "why? Is your guitar teacher strict?"

"No, actually he is very Nice but"

"But?"

She signals him with his hand to lower his head and he  bends himself "But I don't want to ruin my impression on him" She whispers in his ear like small kid telling a secret.

He stands straight "Ohh is it?"

She nods and then he folds his arms "can I tell you a secret of your teacher?"

She raises her chin upward asking what.

"He can spare extra time for later comer's and"

"And?"

"Bring your ear" 

Raise herself on knees and he bends to whisper "And especially for those who have already impressed him"

She looks down and bite her lower lip. He moves back and she looks at the grinning him.

She shooks her head and move forward and he moves behind her.

They get in the music house and He moves behind her smiling and the receptionist is shocked to find Simran not running to the class for the first time but instead is blushing.

Veer says Hello to her and she smiles looking at both of them.

___________

The class was end before 15 minutes only and now whole class is requesting Veer to sing a song.

"Okay okay I will but not solo. I need a partner today" He said looking at everyone and her rest on Simran for longer.

And it was Krish in the class said "Simran you sing with Veer. You both are twinning"

Veer controls himself to hugging Krish and here Simran wants to kill him for making her fall in this situation but she is happy also as..she will sing with Veer.

"Simran" Veer call out her name "you want to sing with me?" He's eyes have and smile have that playfulness in them.

She just nods and takes her guitar along.

She takes a a seat on the chair beside him.

"I am thinking that we should sing Piyu Bole, you know that song?" He asked innocently

"Hmm"

"Great, so you will play the guitar and I will play the piano"

He brings the keyboard and set it up and starts playing the piano and she tune in with him.

Veer starts humming.

Hmm.. hmm..
La ra la hey hey hey

Hmm.. You're mine
Hmm hmm hmm.. la la la he he he
say you're mine