chapter 29: what is the meaning of this?

as I placed the file within the fake bottom I sat back on my chair taking out my phone messaging my princess.

Wyatt: how's everything going princess? <3

Eos: its going great, he's not been suspicious yet :) <3

Wyatt: good, don't let him go astray.

after I sent the last message I threw my phone onto the table just about to get up when I heard a knock on my door.

"come in." I said sitting back down in my chair. grace walked in her face covered in tears as she sat across from me. "what is it now."

I huffed rolling my eyes at her as she started to whimper.

"I-I'm pregnant, and I don't know what to do." she sobbed resting her head into her hands.

"and why are you telling me this?" I asked annoyed raising an eyebrow at her.

"because your the father." she looked at me her eyes still filled with tears.

"yeah, that clearly isn't possible, I think you have the wrong person." I said clasping my hands together. staring at her with my cold stare, she slammed her hands against my desk proceeding to scream in my face.

"this is your fucking child! its no one else's but yours! your the only person I have fucked!" she screamed continuously. I sat unbothered as I just watched her lie.

"sit the fuck down." I said with gritted teeth. "this 'child' is not mine. I know its not, your just a little slag who wants to get whatever the fuck she wants and I wont stand for it, I know specifically it isn't mine as my mother told me everything that happened when you decided to rape me."

her eyes widened as she began to talk.

"but-" she started before I held my finger up to get her to be quiet.

"enough. what you've said is plenty, go tell your multiple hook ups that they could be the dad. but don't you dare try and tell me what I'm not." I got up about to head to the door before she jumped out of her seat starting to attack my throwing punches at me screaming her head of.

"when I tell you, your the fucking father believe me you asshole, your so fucking self centred and a fat ass fucking prick, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hope you fucking die. I hope you loose everything you love! I hope Eos dies!"

I could tell she was lying and I had enough, I scragged her hair making her stop. moving her away from me. I landed a clean slap that was sure to leave a red mark right across her face. my eyes saw red as she said most of her words.

"dare say them foul words in my presence again and I wont hesitate to decapitate you in front of everyone, you are just a whore who wants money, the only valuable option you have as a father is my brother Noah who betrayed us. I don't want anything to do with you, or that bastard child. you better leave and not return. or a slap wont be the only thing you get in return, now get your fake ass self out of this house and of this property or you will be chased.

"but what about my child." her face softened becoming scared yet still angry.

"I don't give two shits what you do with it. remember, it isn't mine. now leave." I opened the door and slammed it in her face as she left I made my way back to my desk as I proceeded to get information about the McKinley mafia.

I heard that even though tara was the leader, she wasn't around there as much as she should of been. shed set the members onto tasks and disappear.

~a few weeks later~

after everything I made a meeting between me and tara, trying to sort things out.

"tara, I know everything I don't want you to lie to me, ill be honest with you. I'm missing my favourite gun man. and I'm sure Eos misses you being here everyday. I want to work this out. I just need to know why you was killing our members and why you wanted to kill me and Eos." I asked leaning against a tree.

"I was forced-" tara said her knees towards her chest as she looked of into the distance. "I wasn't going to kill you and Eos but I was going to tell you to lay low for a while and fake your own death. they threatened that they was going to kill you themselves before I got myself involved. if I dint you would of been dead right now. but you don't have to worry about them, the ones that wanted me to kill you and Eos was the members that I killed."

"so the ones that wanted me and Eos killed was my own members?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"yes." she said looking back at me.

I looked at her finally understanding why she did what she did. I got up from my sitting position holding a hand out too her. I pulled her into me giving her a hug.

"its okay, you just have to win back everyone's trust, everything will be back to normal. I patted her head pulling away from the hug giving her a smile.

"we best get back or my princess will be worried." I smiled thinking about how impatient Eos would be since I wasn't with her. she must be upset. I smiled again getting in my car and driving back, tara close behind in her jeep.