chapter 40: our little date

+' Eos pov '+

Wyatt had brought me some soup while I sat in bed. He sat next to me and rubbed my back while he looked for a movie to watch. I slowly sipped the soup, it was knephla soup, my favorite. I blew on the spoonful, attempting to cool it down. I stuck the spoon in my mouth before looking up to see the movie Wyatt had picked. As we watched the movie I attempted the best I could to finish the soup without throwing it back up. I eventually fell asleep next to Wyatt, wrapped in a blanket.

The next day I woke up to see Wyatt still sleeping. He looked so peaceful it warmed my heart. An ache formed in my stomach and leapt up to my throat. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom, throwingup into the toilet. I sat up, leaning my head against the wall. Maybe Tara had something that would make me feel better. I peaked through the bathroom door into the bedroom to see Wyatt still asleep. He must have not slept very well last night. Knowing him I can imagine he was watching over me all night in case I woke up.

I brushed my teeth and got ready, putting on black cargo pants and a tan sweater. I sat on the floor next to the toilet feeling the same ache in my stomach and throat that was there before. I looked up to see Wyatt walk into the bathroom, a small yawn escaping his mouth.

"Are you ok Princess?" He said, kneeling down next to me.
"Yeah, I just don't feel so good." I said, getting up from the floor wrapping my arms around Wyatt.

"Maybe Tara has some type of medicine that will help?" Wyatt wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back.

We made our way to Tara. Wrenly and Tara sat looking over a book filled with different kind of herbs and what they could do for people. As we got closer we could hear more of their conversation.

"Well if you add it with rose it can still be deadly but it is easier to hide in stuff because you can't smell it as well." Wrenly perked up pointing to a picture in the corner of the book.

"Hm.. we will have to try that out." Tara pointed to a new picture, "This one has great healing properties."

Her and Wrenly continued talking before Tara whipped her head around. "Eos!" Tara yelled before jumping up to give me a hug.

I hugged her and looked over her shoulder to see Wrenly waving at me.

"Do you guys have an medicine that could help me?" I let go of Tara and looked at her and Wrenly.

"Well what are we dealing with exactly?" Tara grabbed my hand, interlacing her fingers with mine.

"A lot of throwing up." I noticed I sounded a little embarrassed. But this type of thing happened to everyone...right?  Tara nodded and lead me towards her room. We walked in and she had cases upon cases of vials everywhere. A man stood rotating a few vials and moving some to their correct placings.

"Oh yeah, that's the new guy Dustin. He is like a undercover agent but he is waiting for his next assignment so Wyatt said he could help me with my inventory." Tara ran past him grabbing a few different handfuls from her shelves.

"Oh you can go Dustin I am gonna be busy and need space." Tara said while rummaging through her numerous shelves.

I waved at Dustin and received a cold glare. I ignored Dustin's cold response and sat in a fuzzy chair sitting in a well dressedcorner of Tara's room. Tara eventually came over to me, circling back to grab more vials.

"So I just drink these?" I held a vial up.

"Pretty simple, right?" Tara giggled before putting back a good handful of vials.

I began to drink one vial after one. Throwing up after each Vial.

"Last one..." I took the cap off staring at it.

"Come on Eos its the last one." Tara sounded so encouraging.

I took the vial and downed it, swallowing it hard. I sat there for a minute and waited. Nothing happened... Nothing happened! I sat there waiting before I eventually threw up once more.

"Yeah did not work." I lifted my head up from the trash can.

"I have one last thing." Tara ran to her drawer pulling out a blue package.

She handed it to me and pointed towards the bathroom that connected to her room.

"A pregnancy test seriously?" I almost rolled my eyes.

"Yes now go." Tara pulled me up and shoved me towards the bathroom.

I went in the bathroom and unwrapped the pregnancy test. I sighed before I took it laying it face down on the counter. I walked out to see Tara and Wrenly waiting anxiously.

"So!?" Tara bounced up and down.

"I have to wait three minutes." I almost laughed at how impatient she was.

After three minutes had passed I walked into the bathroom and flipped the test over. I froze seeing two solid lines.

"Tara?" I almost yelled.

"Yeah?" I could hear her from the opposite side of her room.

"Two lines means negative right?" I asked my voice shaking.

"Quite the opposite why?" Tara sounded excited.  I walked out and showed the test to Tara. She grabbed me and jumped up and down.

Before I knew it Wyatt walked in and Tara quickly grabbed the test from me and hid it behind her back before Wyatt had even made it in the doorway.

"Eos I have something for us planned in a few minutes are you good to go?"

"Yeah, I am all good." My voice still sounded a bit shaky but I tried my best to hide it.

"Ok." Wyatt closed the door.

Tara handed me the test back, "You need to tell him tonight."

"I will don't worry" I shoved the test into my pocket before walking out of Tara's room and into the living room. Wyatt sat there waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" He had his gorgeous smile on his face.

"Of course." I grabbed his hand as we walked out.

We got into his car and drive for a while before reaching a tree. As we got out I noticed some blankets and lanterns on the ground as well as a picnic basket. We sat down and Wyatt began grabbing things out of the basket.

I blurted out, "I need to tell you something."

Wyatt looked up almost confused, "Alright, you can tell me anything princess." "Uhm.. well I," My words froze as I thought of how to tell him.

"Your?" Wyatt grabbed my hand.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

Wyatt looked at me as tears filled his eyes. It was the first time I have ever seen him cry.

"I don't think you understand how happy I am." He said hugging me.

I hugged him back before we finished our date.