I am a woman of many talents, titles, and names. I am a pureblood, I am a hogwarts student, I am an exceptional  quidditch player, I'm bitchy, I'm rich, I'm beautiful, I'm a pain in the ass. The list goes on. There is only one that is of importance to me. I am a Windsor, I am the heir to the Windsor family and I must make my parents proud. By any means possible, I will do what it takes to achieve that goal.
Whatever or whomever that gets in my way will be dealt with.
I am Y/N Windsor, and I get shit done.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
TRAIN STATION
9 3/4 PLATFORM
10AM

"Goodbye, sweetheart, you will be missed dearly." My mother said, not even caring to give me hug nor kiss goodbye.
"My little girl is following in my foot steps." My father said proudly and opened his arms for a hug.
How rare is it that my father cares more about me and less our status and richness than my mother?
It's usually the other way around for a pureblood arranged marriage.
I gave him the biggest hug I could relishing in the fact that this is my first real hug in awhile.
"I will see to it that the house elves keeps your room tidy for when you return."
"Thank you father, I hope to return soon." I smiled big.
I could imagine my mother rolling her eyes and scoffing at our affection, but I didn't let it ruin the moment.
It is weird how a mother loathes seeing her husband and eleven year old daughter show love for each other.
She's so self absorbed that it sickens me, even at my young age at the time. I could still sense that it wasn't right that she felt that way.

The hogwarts express started to make a whistle noise that indicated that it was prepared to leave.
"Well I should get going. Goodbye! I miss you guys already!" I smiled big as I made my way on the train. The moment I got on the train I dropped my forced smile.
It's a shame that my own parents can't even tell the difference between a real smile and a forced one.

My bags were already taken, and I was left with my small purse that had nothing but lip gloss and money in it. I didn't think about bringing any entertainment for myself such as a book or my Walkman.
I sighed and made my way to the back of the train and sat in one of the far back compartments.
I slid open the door and sighed out of relief to see no one in the compartment,I walked in and closed it behind me.
I made myself comfortable in one of the window seats and sighed contently as i looked out the window.
It was such a calming ride with such beautiful scenery that I slipped into sleep.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
HOGWARTS EXPRESS
EN ROUTE HOGWARTS
1PM

I woke up and realized I had slept much longer than I would've liked.
I'm pretty sure that I missed the snack cart considering that when I first got on the train the sun was just coming up, but it now shone brighter.
I sighed and looked away from the window. I looked about my empty compartment for a second before my eyes landed on a chocolate frog right beside me that had a piece of paper that i could tell was lazily ripped from a notebook under it.
I curiously picked it up and inspected it.

ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉᵐ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ᵘⁿʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵒᵃᵈᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵃⁱⁿ :)
       - ᑕ.ᗪ

"C.D....?" I repeated the initials out loud.
Such a kind thing to do of them whoever they are. But sadly, I hate chocolate frogs.
I placed the chocolate and note into my purse and continued to look out the window.
"What a great way to make allies. Sneaky bastard." I laughed to myself. I thought of why someone would possibly do this, and I thought of it from my perspective. Maybe they saw me as someone who could make a formable ally.
Little did I know that not every eleven year old was as cunning as me, and it was probably just some kid trying to be a nice person.
I can thank my mother for that disgusting mindset.
Thank you mother.