I swiftly made my way to the end of the Slytherin table and sat down. Before long the spots around me were filled.
"You're Y/N Windsor aren't you? Our parents are friends!" I looked over to the girl that was sitting beside me, and for whatever reason she was speaking to me.
"Daphne Greengrass." She held out her hand.
I was familiar with her last name.
"Nice to meet you Daphne." I smiled and shook her hand.
"And this is Astoria Greengrass. My younger sister." She motioned to the girl sitting in front of her who gave me a meek wave.
"Hello." I responded.

Lord Dumbledore than began to introduce himself and the other teachers than explained the rules of hogwarts.
Basically stuff that I already knew.
"The Forbidden Forest is forbidden to all students, and  the third floor corridor is off limits to everyone who does not want to suffer a most painful death.” that was the only part of his entire speech that I picked up on.
"Let the feast begin!" He announced and suddenly all of our plates were full.

"Wow, magic never ceases to amaze me." Daphne laughed.
"This amazes you? You haven't seen real magic then." I smirked.
"Real magic?" Daphne titled her head.
All I did was nod my head and start to eat.
"What do you mean by real magic, y/n?" Astoria asked me.
"I mean magic that could kill a man, defeat a kingdom, take down an empire." I smirked.
"Sounds cool," Daphne's face adorned the same smirk that was on mine.
"It is cool, but I only know one person that is capable of such magic." I continued.
"And that is?" Astoria leaned forward, obviously interested in what I was saying.
My voice lowered to just above a whisper.
"The name we do not speak."
Both girls gasped.
"You've seen him use magic?" Daphnes eyes where as big as the dinner plate in front of her.
"Well not in person." I shrugged.
"But my father has. He's told me many stories and showed me many photographs." I continued.
"Wow y/n. You're amazing!" Astoria's eyes were just as wide as Daphnes as they listened to me.
I smirked and started to eat my food once again.
New allies acquired.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
HOGWARTS
GREAT HALL
3PM

"Ok, house perfects, please stand. First Years take a look at your house perfects, if you ever need anything you will go to them. They will now give you a tour of Hogwarts." Professor McGonagall announced.

I looked at my house perfects, taking in their appearance.
"Ok! Slytherin girls follow me." Our girl perfect said and started to leave the room. I immediately stood and started follow, Daphne and Astoria on either side of me. I looked at the boys that still sat at the table and made eye contact with Draco once again.
Once we made it out, Daphne called out to Astoria.
"Astoria! Draco was totally just staring at you!" She teased her sister.
"Was he really?" Astoria gushed.
I looked between the two, confused.
"You Fancy Malfoy?" I looked at Astoria.
"Yep, ever since I saw him at a Christmas ball 4 years ago. I was 6 years old when i fellin love with him" She was smiling and blushing hard.
This isn't gonna work.
"Oh, interesting." I decided to just keep the information to myself.
The two sisters talked about Draco the whole time we were walking.

Yeah this definitely isn't gonna work out.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
HOGWARTS
SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM
5PM

It took 2 whole hours for the perfect to show us around the whole school.
I had to listen to 2 whole hours of Daphne and Astoria talking about Draco.
Merlin, that was almost the worst 2 hours of my life.
Almost.

"And here we are! The Slytherin common rooms. You can come here to chill in between classes, socialize, read, sleep, study, whatever you choose to do with your free time. You will NOT snog your boyfriend in here through, that's what dorms are for. Any questions?" Our perfect explained. While she was talking, the boy Slytherin entered the room.
Their tour guide was obviously on the lazy side so he just told the boys to listen to what our tour guide said.