For the rest of the school year, Draco and i had minimal contact.
We kept having the same knowing eye contact and rare sly remarks.
In that time I was too focused on my studies to be worried about him or much of anything else.
I didn't hear from my parents much but when I did it was just my dad checking in and my mom asking about my grades.
I found myself taking an interest in quidditch and going to every game I could.
Being a seeker seems fun.

Daphne and I are like two peas in a pod while Astoria pretty much avoids me.
I often see Draco and Astoria talking to eachother during class and sitting together at lunch.
I knew she would be a problem.
It doesn't matter though because we're entering our second year of hogwarts, time for a bit of change.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
HOGWARTS
QUIDDITCH FEILD
2PM

"Funny seeing you here, Windsor." Draco chuckled as he walked up to me. We were now 13 and he had finally hit puberty, and it hit him hard.
He was a lot taller than me now and towered over me. He had also lost the slick back hairstyle and had a side part. I can't tell if my teenage hormones or if he actually looks good.
I had....blossomed.
I woke up one morning and had a planet on my behind and melons on my chest.
Am I over exaggerating?
Maybe.
Am I telling the truth from my perspective?
Yes.
Did I get it from my momma?
Definitely.

"How is it Funny?" I questioned Draco.
"This is quidditch tryouts, I didn't strike you as someone interested in sports." He shrugged.
"What position are you trying out for?" He continued.
"Seeker." I responded.
"You? A seeker?" He laughed.
"Funny joke, Windsor." He teased.
"I'm not joking Malfoy."i crossed my arms.
"Well I'll warn you now. The seeker position is mine." His tone became serious, dropping the teasing.
"Well your name isn't on it, Malfoy. Lose the ego, it's unattractive." I rolled my eyes.
"You're quite mouthy aren't you. Be careful who you're talking to Windsor." He looked me up and down before walking away.

Real classy Malfoy.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
HOGWARTS
QUIDDITCH FEILD
2:30PM

"Ok, anyone trying out for seeker? Step forward." The team captain said.
Draco and I stepped forward confidently.
"Ok you guys do understand your duty as seeker right?"
"Catch the snitch, by all means possible." Draco answered.
"Yes that is correct. Malfoy 1 Windsor 0." The captain joked.
"As a Slytherin seeker you must do whatever it takes to win, as Malfoy said, by any means possible." He continued.
"Think you can handle that Ms. Windsor?" The captain teased. I heard other people snicker as well.
One thing I hate more than being told no
is being laughed at.
"Yes I can handle it, what makes you think I can't?" I questioned.
"Well it is Slytherin quidditch tryouts, not the mall" He joked. I heard more giggled and laughs erupt from the crowd of kids.
"She can handle it, trust me." Draco suddenly spoke up.
I looked over at him confused.
"Oh your little boyfriend is backing you up, how cute." The captain said. More sinckers and giggles were heard.
"Mind your words, or my father will hear about this." Draco threatened.
Somehow that shut him up immediately.
He even mumbled an apology under his breath.
I gave Draco a confused look.

"Ok grab your brooms and come out to center field. Everyone else take a water break. " The captain spoke to Draco and I.
We did as we were told swiftly.
As we walked I jogged up to Dracos side.
"Hey what was that about? You didn't have to do that." I asked.
"He had no right to speak to you like that" he shrugged and walked ahead.
"What...?" I mumbled.

Once we made it to center field the captain opened up the quidditch box.
"Ok your objective is simple. Catch the snitch. Whoever catches it fills the spot as seeker." He said while preparing to release it.
"Ready?"
I nodded and mounted my broom, Draco copying my actions.
"Go!" Ge released the golden snitch and the fight was on.