HOGWARTS
GREAT HALL
8AM

"Hey princess, I take it school is going great. I've heard about you joining quidditch and I'm very proud of you! Be careful quidditch is a man's game, but I bet you will rule the field. I expect many trophies, certificates, and scholarships to come our way. Just kidding! Love you kiddo. Can't wait to hear back from you! With love, your dad." A talking floating envope said to me, in my father's voice.
Magic is extraordinary.

"Aww your dad is so light hearted." Daphne cooed.
"He's such a teddy bear, my mother is the iron fist in our family" I joked.
Just then another envelope flew down in front of me.
"Speaking of her." I sighed.

"Hello Y/N. You have truly done it this time. Quidditch? Really? You are a lady, a proper one. Proper ladies do not indulge in sports such as quidditch. Your grades better be up to par with your preformance in that foolish sport. Draco should've let you fall onto your head! It would've knocked some sense into you once and for all. I expect for your report card to be nothing but excellent. Your Mother" the envelope perfectly captured my mother's disappointment. I almost thought it was my mother right In front of me.

"Oh... You weren't joking..." Daphne said surprised.
"Yep, that's my mother for ya." I sighed and took a bite of my breakfast.
"I would've never expected a lady like her to act like that. You would think how many times she's been in the paper that you know what she's like." Daphne copied my actions
"Never ever trust the press. 80% of that rubbish is fake news." I rolled my eyes.
"Thanks for the enlightenment" She laughed.
"Any time." I giggled.

"So, parents aren't found of you doing quidditch?" I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Draco staring down at me with a smug smirk.
"Yes, how do you know that?" I titled my head.
"I could hear your mothers voice all the way from the other end of the table." He joked.
"Oh. Yeah she believes quidditch isn't very lady like" I laughed.
"Well I for one think you're doing a fairly decent job. For a lady that is." His smirk turned into a smile.
"Thanks, Malfoy" I smiled.
"Any time, Windsor.  See you at practice" and with that he walked off.

"He's totally into you" Daphne stated.
"What made you come up with that ridiculous idea" I scrunched my brows.
"He came over here to talk to you for no reason! Tell me that isn't a sign" She sighed.
All I did was shrug.
"You also thought me and Longbottom were secretly dating because I put my hand on his shoulder for too long" I laughed.
"In my defense Neville was staring directly into your eyes, I thought you lot were fighting the urge to kiss." She ran a hand through her hair.
"We've gone over this." I groaned.
"I was just telling him to watch what he does with that potion because my sweater cost more than his entire existence. I would've ended him if he got that potion on it." I continued.
"You're so materialistic" Daphne joked.
"Or I just care for my money and my clothes and not other people's feelings" i shrugged.
"Which further proves my point." She deadpaned.
"Hey, being Y/N Windsor is not an easy task" I smirked.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
HOGWARTS
POTIONS
2PM

"Ok kids, partner up." Snape said, Daphne and I immediately made eye contact.
"Actually, you imbeciles can not be trusted to pick your own pairs. I shall choose." Snape spoke up.
"Dammit!" I mumbled as well as many other kids.

"Greengrass and Potter"He started
I heard Daphne scoff and make her way towards him.
"Weasley and Malfoy"
"I'm a seriously being forced to rub elbows with a low class?" Draco scoffed.
"Trust me, I don't like this either. There's much better picks from this lot" Ron rolled his eyes.
"Granger and Longbottom"
He continued to go on until there were two left.
"Lastly Windsor and Diggory"

I was severely confused.
Who is Diggory?
Why is that name so familiar?

"So we meet again" a boy said as he walked up to me.
"Pardon?" I raised a brow.
"Oh you must not remember! It was almost 2 years ago." He smiled.
"Who are you?"
"I'm Cedric. Cedric Diggory"
"Yes I know your name moron. Where have we met?" I rolled my eyes.
"Well we technically didn't meet, it was more of- ouch!" He was cut off as Professor Snape slapped him upside the head with a book, hard.
"Enough chitchat, more potion making!" Snape sneered.
"Sorry, Professor." Cedric and I said at the same time.

I open up the text book and began.
"Well you can help me and speak, go on." I ushered him.
"Oh of course!" He immediately opened up his text book and helped me.
"So as I was saying before. We didn't properly meet."
"Get to the point" I sighed.
"I saw you board the train with a long face so I just wanted to help put. I brought you a chocolate frog" He explained.
"Oh, you must be C.D then" I looked at him.
"Yeah I am" He looked back at me.

Just then he was wacked on the head again.
"Enough flirting, more working!" Snape said sternly.
"Sorry Professor-" before Cedric and I could respond there was an explosion across the room.
Everyone looked over and it was Draco and Ron.
Draco was the top of this class, how did he manage that?
Unless it wasn't an accident, but why would he do that.
"Really Malfoy? You did that on purpose!" Ron whined as he rubbed the charcoal out of his eyes.
But Draco wasn't paying attention he was staring daggers at Cedric.
"I got distracted."  Draco stated.
"Wow Malfoy making a mistake, what a rare sighting" Cedric whispered to me and chuckled. I laughed as well.
At this point Draco was seething.

"Merlin....class dismissed" Professor Snape mumbled tiredly.

WORD COUNT 1017