~+ Classes +~

Classes had just started. Mr. Highbottom was going over a topic that you had allready learned about last year. You were one of the smartest kids in the class. You would have been the smartest of it hadn't been for Coriolanus Snow. He was the smartest. You had been head to head with each other for years. And now almost all of your classes had lined up. You both had the same classes but one, electives. He had culinary, the elective that you had wanted to get into however it was full as you were a head soloist in the women's chamber choir at the university.

You look to your right of were Coriolanus sat. He was taking notes on a subject that he allready new. It confused you however you said nothing. You left him alone untill it almost seemed like he was wrighting every single word that Mr. Highbottom said, then that's when you whispered and asked Coriolanus

"Why are you taking notes on something that you allready know?" You questioned.

"It's helpful to refer back to." Coriolanus said still trying to take his notes.

You scoffed trying not to laugh. As you thought *really... he needs to study?* you thought as he said "it's helpful to refer back to" *why did he allways have to sound so sophisticated? So proper, and perfect with every single word that he said. Correcting everything you did incorrectly, even down to your grammar. It made your blood boil and he knew it. That's why he did it.*

You couldn't help but feel someone looking at you every now and again. You looked in the direction that you could feel someone looking at you from, expecting it to be a random classmate, however it was Coriolanus. When you looked at him he smiled and whent back to taking his notes.

His actions made your mind race.
*did he like you? What he the one looking at you the whole time? Why was he looking at you in the first place? Was their something on your face? Was something wrong with you? We're you just overthinking it?*

Your head got pulled back into class as you heard Mr. Highbottom bring up the winter formal. It was in 2 weeks! And you still didn't have a date, or even a dress for that matter. Mr. Highbottom said that for the 2 weeks before the formal you would get put into groups of 4 people and you would work on a poster about a different part of the formal, he gave out more information about the formal such as the groups one would be the soloist that would be singing, the times and dates, the theme, information about it, and then finally just some advertisement for the formal. He continued to inform all of you how important it was to go, if you didn't go to the formal he said... you wouldn't pass his class, or at least without confirmation from your parents that you couldn't go.

You couldn't think of all who you wanted in your group. You immediately thought of Clemmy. Clemmy was your best friend, you have known her since kindergarten and have allways been friends. She walked over to you with Sejanus, which you only new because he was Coriolanus Best friend. They had also known each other for a verry long time, you knew as soon as Sejanus joined you group that Coriolanus would probably want to join our group. And that perfectly put you at four people for your group.

After Coriolanus had joined the group we walked over to get in line to chose the posters topic. And not so conveniently the topic that was left to us your group to pick was the singers. As you were in the women's chamber choir you were at automatically one of the people who would be singing at the formal, being so you have to make a poster about your self. You laughed at the idea.