~+Emotions+~

After you had walked back into class, and saw how they immediately shut up as you came close. A Had you interrupted them? We're they talking about you? Could they tell that they hurt your feelings? You put your thoughts aside as you saw Clemmy whispering into Sejanus ear.
"So Clemmy..." you paused
"Do you have a date for the formal?" You asked.
"I mean, I have one person in mind.. but a few people have asked me." Clemmy said while she looked at Sejanus .

    It was clear that she liked him, even if you were just a random classmate it was as clear as day that Clemmy liked Sejanus. You couldn't help but feel jealous. She had so many boys drooling over her while you had not one person who even really talked to you, I mean other than her. You had Clemmy as a friend... right? After everyone had started to actually work on the poster the lunch bell rang.

"Hey Clemmy! Can you wait for me, I just need to put our supplies away!" You said, hoping to go to lunch with your best friend like you did every. Single. day.

" Oh yeah right. Sorry did I not tell you? I'm sitting with Sejanus today at lunch! You'll have to sit with someone else!" Clemmy said not seeing the problem.

"Oh. Uhm.. okay!" You said as you could see that Clemmy was slowly becoming cold to you.

    After you had put away your group's supplies the idea of eating lunch by yourself just made you disappointed in yourself. Clemmy was your only friend and she was getting distant, and cold towards you. Instead of even sitting in the lunch room, you go down to the library to study, and to hopefully get everything off of your mind. Their were a few other people in the library in groups, so you just headed for the back of the library at an empty table. You grabbed out your binder with all of your books. Of course your books were all color coded, and in order. You were sure that you had a bit of OCD about organizing however you didn't mind Becuse you allways keep you books nice, clean, and in order.

    You start to pull out your notebook books, and a book to take extra notes, however got cut off as Coriolanus sat next to you and said.
"And you were saying that I took to many notes" He said letting out a little laugh.
"I just take notes off of all of my classes, not every single word that out professor says." You said not even lifting your head as you made little organized notes.
    As Coriolanus put his binder into the table it was a complete mess. Pages were all over, his notebooks were out of the rings, nothing was in order. It bugged you so bad, you said nothing untill he tried to find a paper however couldn't find it.

"And I thought that you were perfect" You said teasing him, as he seemed perfect on the outside.
"Well. I am... mostly." He said with a laugh.
"Well clearly your binder isn't as perfect as you are!" You laughed as the words left your mouth.
"Well I mean... at least all of my work is in here." He said as he tried to defend himself.
"Whatever you say!" You said.
    You could tell he didn't like that you were teasing him.
"At least I don't just create nicknames for people I barely talk to!" He said "Corio" he mumbled and laughed.

    You whent quite and he could tell that he crossed a line. You wanted to lose your mind and start yelling at him of how your a human who has emotions, who cryes, who dose things correct, and who makes mistakes. However you don't say anything. You stayed silent like you normally did. You instead whent to pick up your supplies and walk away.