~+Shopping+~

The day had passed quickly, and you weren't complaining. You weee in your last class with Clemensia, Coriolanus, however Sejanus was no where to be found. Thankfully though, that meant you didn't even have to attempt to talk to Coriolanus, you could feel him looking at you every now and again however no words were exchanged after your whole conversation about your seating "arrangement". You didn't talk to Coriolanus and you didn't plan to.

    You had completely forgotten about your exchange with Coriolanus in the library. At the moment that was the last thing that you had wanted to think about. However everything about you and Coriolanus was forgotten as the final bell rang saying that school was over. You and Clemmy walked out of class, talking about of how you would meet each other after school at her car.

    After you and Clemmy had split paths you headed straight for your locker. Thankfully your locker, and Coriolanus lockers were on the opposite sides of the halls, so you wouldn't even have the chance to see him. After you had gotten to your locker you put away all of your books and papers into your bag. You closed you locker and walked out of the door to see Clemmy standing infront of her car on her phone waiting for you.

"Only took you long enough!" Clemmy joked.
"I took a reasonable amount of time!" You said letting out a slight laugh.

You and Clemmy both put your bags in the back seat as you both sat in her car. You hadn't talked to Clemmy about where you were going to go shopping at,however you had a feeling that you knew where she was going to go.

Clemmy had one favorite mall, it was full of expensive and designer brands. It was definitely on the richer side of the town. However not verry far from the academy. After you two had both arrived at the mall you both got out of the car and grabbed your wallets.

"So... where do you want to go shoppig first?" Clemmy asked.
"Uhmm... I'm not sure." You paused. "Makeup?" You asked as an attempt to answer her question. You saw her think for a second before she changed the direction that she was walking in. As you both got closer to Sephora,ulta, and some other makeup stores you had realized that their was the same exact store but just across from it.

"Hey Clemmy? Why are their two of the exact same stores just on different sides?" You asked like a little kid.
"Oh hmmm. How do I word this.... The right is for the more rich people like us..." she paused. "And the left is for the people who are less fortunate."
"Oh."You said as she answered your question. "So it's just like lower quality makeup?" You asked trying to understand better.
"I think they let out the poor people in the capital try it out before they offer it for the districts to pay for it" Clemmy said.
"Oh... that makes sense!" You said to Clemmy as you both walked into the first store.

As you had walked in the first thing that was infront of you was dior makeup, you could immediately tell that this store was going to be verry expensive. Now you weren't one for spending verry much money, however this was the winter formal, and somehow Clemmy had convinced you to get all new skin care, and makeup just so that "you could look your best" .

You had ended up spending over 1,000$ just on makeup products alone Becuse of the brands, however just as Clemmy said you would be looking your best. The next place that you whent to was the dress shop, you had both decided that you would get, or at least try on some dresses and get them later, then you would look at accessories for your dresses, and then finally heels.