~+ Poster +~

After you had told Mr. Highbottom the group that your working with, and what your poster is about he gives you a small sheet of paper, and a bigger piece for you to start designing your poster. You walk over to Clemmy expecting to talk to her however she was in a deep conversation with Sejanus, she blushed as she looked at him. It was clear that she liked him so you just let them talk. You walked back over by
Coriolanus and asked.
"How should we design it?"
Coriolanus had allready grabbed the paper and began to sketch out a design, he keep looking up at you and then looking back down at the paper as he continued to draw.
"I have a few ideas" he said.
After he said that he raised the paper, they were beautiful, however the one that caught your eye one that was a rough outline of your face, with boxes on on the top saying your name, and then another down at the bottom of where the songs you would sing at the formal.
"This is beautiful!" You said as you looked at the drawings. You still couldn't get over the drawing of your face, it took him about 30 seconds of free and drawing and looking at you for him to make that. Apparently it was visible of how amazed you were with the drawing, as she explained how he had been practicing.

"Could you do this on a way bigger scale though is the real question, I mean I love it however would it look weird on a bigger scale?" You asked.

"No. I mean as long as we used the correct colors and I got the shading just right!" I heard Coriolanus say, he sounded excited.

"Hey love birds." I said looking at Clemmy and Sejanus. "What do you think if we did this design for our poster?" I asked Clemmy and Sejanus.

"Lucy this is why you don't have a date for the formal yet." Clemmy joked not realizing how much her words hurt.

"I think it looks good!" Sejanus said.

" Allright! It is settled then! Well do this design!... I mean it's okay with you Corio. Sorry I meant Coriolanus." I said slightly embarrassed.

I could hear you laugh as I just came up with a Nick name for you. Now it wasn't just Coriolanus laughing at me it was Coriolanus, Clemmy, and Sejanus all laughing at me as I accidentally called you Corio. I walked away for a minute and whent to the bathroom before I cryed infront of the whole class, becuse I felt so embarrassed, and with you all laughing at me it made me feel like a fool.

    What would he think as you walked back into class? Were you the new laughing stalk Becuse of a dumb mistake? We're you just over thinking it? You felt a tear fall down your cheek as you thought about how dumb you were being. You whipped away your tear before making sure that your mascara wasn't running, before walking back into class as if you were in botherd by them laughing at you.

    As you walked into class you could tell that they were talking, however the stoped as soon as you got close to the table.