07- Ending it

At lunch, Nick and I were next to each other talking about Eli. We were trying to keep our volume down. Nick is a really good listener. 

"I realize he can be a little unreasonable but that's not why I'm ending it." I said.

"Why?" Nick asked.

"Because until I heal a little bit, I don't have the mental capacity to deal with a relationship. I can't deal with the drama and focus on getting better at the same time. I need solitude for my own good." 

"You know what, that's so fair. Good for you, like honestly the growth is showing." Nick congratulates me.

"Thanks pookieeee," I giggle. "Hey, I have a question." I continue.

"Yea, what's up?" 

"Why does Matt hate Eli so much?" I know you, Kora, and Chris too much either, but none of y'all are having catfights with him." I ask.

"Do you want the peaceful answer? Or the truth?" Nick asks. I give him a glare that suggests the latter option.

"Okay, Matt would murder me if he knew I told you this so please no snitching."

"Nick, I promise just tell me." Nick sighs and proceeds.

"Eli, throughout all of freshmen and sophomore year, used to bully Matt. I know that sounds silly, but it was really bad. Like out of control panic attacks in the bathroom bad." Nick explained.

"Oh my god, I had no idea. Oh gosh, I feel horrible. What did Eli do to him?" 

"I don't know. And I wouldn't dare to ask. I don't want him to go back there. He tells Chris and I everything, but this, he couldn't get out." 

"Well now I have more motive to end things. Thank you for telling me, Nick."

"Yea of course." 

          When I got home, it was 6:30. I hung out with Kora for a while after school. There was really no need to get ready because I wasn't going out tonight. I just changed from school clothes into pj pants and a t-shirt. Eli didn't arrive until 7:13pm. 

"Why aren't you dressed nice?" He asked me when I opened the door.

"Eli, I'm not going out with you tonight."

"Fine. We can just stay inside and relax." Eli leans in and kisses me, I could smell his rotten intentions from a mile away. I shoved him off of me.

"Jesus Eli! Could you be any more crass? I'm not going out tonight because I'm breaking up with you." 

"What, no you're not." 

"What does that even mean? Yes I am. We're over. Nick told me everything about Matt, and you don't respect my boundaries, and I need space to focus on myself right now." I explained.

"You bitch! You were just using me for money." He said as he grabbed my wrists and threw me on the floor. 

"What the fuck?!" 

"You're just a gold digging whore. No wonder your mom is never home. Why would she want to ever face her biggest disappointment?" He said that with a powerful strike to my face. 

          I gasped and light sobs came out. I held my face trying to cure the sting. 

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled, still collapsed on the floor. He scoffed with a smirk.

"Whatever, bitch." He mumbled as he left. I winced in pain as I wobbled my way to the bathroom. I saw my bloody nose and my swollen cheek. Damn he got me good. Tears streaming down my face, I left my house. I needed to get out of there. I ran down to the only other home I've ever known.

A/N: OoOOOooOooo suspense. Eli is such a dick. I wonder when she'll tell the triplets and Kora. Where did she run to?? Find out in the next chapter ;))))

xoxo

Alyssa