𝐢𝐯 ' why wasn't i born tanner enough?

AFTER LYDIAS party, which made a big change in school

Lucy decided to wear basic today, she wore a big 'ralph lauren ballerina sweater'  with knit sweats. And her hair in a messy bun.

"You hear Andy and Lydia are dating now?" Megan stated,

"Lydia?" Lucy asked.

"Lucy cmon, the Tory Burch girl?" Kym explained.

"Ohhh.." Lucy dragged,

"Sometimes I think you're slow.." Megan patted her back for comfort.

Lucy out her head down in disappointment,

"Where's Aaron?" Lucy smiled,

"You asked this every second, I swear."  Kym sighed.

"Like you don't ask where Andy is the same way." Lucy laughed.

Kym blushed while the girl's teased at her.

"Speaking of Andy, wheres that couple now anyways?" Lucy asked,

"In the closet.." Megan rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Here they come." Kym dragged out.

A full on entrance of Andy with his arm around Lydia, everyone's eyes were on them walking out.

Lucy, Megan and Kym walked behind clearly annoyed.

"Okay, today we're going to be talking about tikkun olam. Does anyone know what that means?" Rabbi Rebecca announced.

Kym raised her hand, "Kym!" Rabbi Rebecca called on.

"If God exists, then how do you explain climate change?" Kym asked.

Rabbi Rebecca thought for a second,

"It's actually an amazing question. Um-" she said,

"Yeah, and why can't straight people get on gay TikTok? It's way funnier." Tara asked,

"And if God loves me, then why is he always giving me so many zits." Aaron asked,

Lucy giggled. "Yeah, really. Why wasn't I born tanner enough." Lucy asked.

Aaron laughed at her, "Are you slow? It's your genetics you-" Aaron got interrupted,

"Okay, okay, okay. I think I can explain zits, climate change, gay TikTok but not being born tanner enough?" Rabbi Rebecca questioned.

She grabbed her maracas, "Musically!" she said shaking them.

"If God is real, then why is there war? Why is there injustice? Why are people poor?" Rabbi Rebecca sang.

Lucy was so bored out of her mind she wanted to sleep. She spaced out for a moment,

"Semma! What did Rabbi Rebecca say about being on your phone?" Rabbi Rebecca complained.

"Right? Aaron knows what i'm talking about. Come on, dude." Rabbi Rebecca joked dapping up him.

"Yup, Baruch HaShem, Aaron." she said,

"Yes, sir" Aaron replied.

BAR MITZVAH

ANOTHER BAT MITZVAH night, but of course Lucy has an outfit

ANOTHER BAT MITZVAH night, but of course Lucy has an outfit. Tonight she's wearing her 'Jade Judicious set fron FINESSE'  and straighten her hair.

"I love your outfit tonight Lucy!" Lydia complimented.

"Uhh thanks?" Lucy questioned not knowing who she was, again.

Lydia walked away with a hurt smile.

"I'm gonna go find Aaron!" Lucy screamed at her friends who were too busy dancing, with apparently, Lydia?

She searched the crowd of teens until she found the blue eyed boy.

"Aaron!" Lucy ran to him, "Luce!" Aaron hugged her, Lucy hugged back.

Her smiled came wider from the feeling of his hands against her waist, picking her up from the floor.

He took her hand and dragged her to where DJ Schmuley is, "Hey, Schmuley!" Aaron yelled.

"What, what, what?" Schmuley questioned.

"Can you play 'Don't stop believing' by Journey?" Aaron suggested.

Lucy just admired his dumbfounded self. "Really Aaron?" Lucy shook her head.

"Whoa. What a deep cut.. Get out of here with that shit! Let Schmuley handle the vibe around here!" Schmuley yelled throwing a basketball at the two,

Aaron walked away with a frown and his head on Lucy's shoulder while she comforted him.

Lucy walked back to her friends, and Lydia. "Let's play this game I made, you basically watch sad videos and who cries first, wins." Lydia explained.

"Sure i'm down" Lucy agreed. After watching a couple videos, and the girls pouting.

Megan's tears started dropping, "Megan!" Lydia screamed. Everyone laughed.

-STUNNAWRITES
short chapter but enjoy!
sorry for the slow burn :(