𝐯 ' smooth..

ANDY BOUGHT movie tickets for his friends and Lucy was invited

ANDY BOUGHT movie tickets for his friends and Lucy was invited. And since there was no, bat/bar mitzvah. Lucy got to finally rest, for the movies was 'Ezra Effortless Chic set from FINESSE'  and braided her hair into two.

"Aaron! Love your shirt." Lucy complimented and smiled at him.

"Yeah. Uh, thanks Luce." Aaron looked at her stunned.

Aaron was acting weird since the other day, Lucy didn't ask why but she didn't think too much of it.

"Ready for the movie?" Lucy asked. "Yeah of course, I'm always down." Aaron brushed off, Lucy giggled. "Your hair looks nice.." Aaron said out of the blue, pointing at it awkwardly.

"Yeah, really? They're just braids, but thank you." Lucy blushed, there was a moment of silence of them looking at each other but it wasn't awkward.

"Wanna wait for the others?" Aaron broke the silence.

Lucy wished they could just stay alone but didn't take back. "Uhh, yeah. Sure." She shrugged,

Aaron held her hand as they walked into the waiting room, texting their friends when they're gonna be there.

"Andy just texted me that he's here with Kym and her friends." Aaron told her,

"Well what are we waiting for?" Lucy smiled. Aaron was about to open his mouth then,

"Lucy!" Anya screamed, "Hey girls!" Lucy ran to them and hugged the 3 girls.

"What's good Andy.. Andy's girl." Lucy awkwardly pointed out.

"Hey Matteo!" Lucy smiled, "I see you were already here with Aaron, you two love birds do anything?" Kym joked.

"Oh come on.." Lucy whined at her,

"Dude.." Aaron mumbled,

and the group just laughed. "I need some popcorn guys," Lucy complained,

"Oh I got you, i'll pay." Aaron suggested. "Thank you Aaron." Lucy smiled.

"What a gentlemen." Megan teased.

"Stacy Friedman!" Kym introduced,

"Hey, Kym! What's up?" Stacy smiled.

"Hey, yo, what's poppin'? How's the bookie business?" Andy questioned,

"Booming. Still got your Xbox?" Stacy replied. "You know it." - "That's what's up." Stacy shrugged.

Then Mr. Friedman came out, "Oh, your friends are here." He stared at the kids and greeted them.

"I like your robe, man!" Matteo complimented.

"Oh yeah, the kid likes the drip. I like your taste." Mr. Friedman replied.

"So i'm gonna go outside and get a blanket from the trunk of the car, cause it's freezing in there. We can kind of snuggle like we used to, All right?" He explained to Stacy.

"Always fun, right? Blanket time? You know what i'm talking about, bro?" He said to Aaron.

"Wha-" He replied confused.

Stacys dad greeted Lydia then walked away, then walked away with Stacy.

Lucy and her friends went to go find the movie room to leave the couple alone.

The seats were booked on the 6th row with enough chairs for everyone. The movie was 'sixteen candles' and Lucy never heard of this, but Lydia chose the movie.

When they took their seats Lydia called out, "Bro, what romantic movie type shit is this?" Lucy complained.

"It's 'sixteen candles'!" Lydia replied.

"Sorry what?" Lucy said slowly.

"Just watch the movie please." Aaron held her hand, which shut her mouth immediately.

Aaron sat next to each other of course and on the other seat of them was Andy and Kym.

An hour into the movie and Lydia and Andy were already cuddling,

Kym fell asleep,

Megan and Anya were cuddling and Lucy's head was on Aaron's shoulder.

"Hey Luce? You up?" Aaron whispered,

"Yeah i'm up, why?" Lucy whispered back,

"I gotta tell you something." Aaron hesitated,

Lucy got up and looked at him, tilting her head.

Which made him nervous, "I don't know if I should tell you, never mind,"

Aaron looked back at the movie. "No hey, you can tell me anything? Are you okay Aaron?" Lucy said worriedly.

"I don't know I can't just stop thinking about you." Aaron blurted out looking at her lips.

Lucy followed his moves and looked at his eyes to his mouth. His sparkly blue eyes shining in the dark light. He got the memo and pressed his lips onto her soft lips.

Lucy pulled away, "Smooth.." she smiled continuing their kiss session.

-STUNNAWRITES
oh gosh they kissed.