𝐯𝐢 ' team stacy!

LUCY KNOCKED the door of the Friedman's residents, since Stacy asked if she could help her take photos?

"Lucy Borro?" Ronni opened the door.

"Hey Ronni." Lucy smiled,

"Uhh, Stacy's upstairs, the room on the right." Ronni explained.

"Thanks, see you later." Lucy walked inside,

"Hey! Lucy, never seen you around here!" Bree smiled.

"Hi, Mrs. Friedman!" Lucy ran up the stairs with the dress in her hand,

Lucy knocked on Stacy's door. Woah, her makeup. Is she okay?

"Woah Stace, what happened?" Lucy said concerned,

"What do you mean?" Stacy said confused.

"Okay lets fix the makeup and your dress.." Lucy took a glance down at her dress.

"Hi Lucy!" Tara said.

"Oh, hey." Lucy handed Stacy a sparkly black dress.

Stacy tried the dress on and fixed her makeup and walked into the room,

"Damn, Stacy." Lucy widen her eyes. "Okay, lets take photos." Lucy clapped.

Lucy closed the door, "Stacy stand right there." she commanded her to stand next to the window,

Lucy took a couple photos of Stacy not knowing how to pose, Lucy sighed.

"Stace, you gotta pose like your back isn't broken, pose with your hand against ur cheek." she said,

Stacy listened to her. "Perfect, and done!" Lucy smiled.

She handed back her phone, "Make sure Andy sees the new ones, Team Stacy!" Lucy joked.

SCHOOL

SCHOOL

Things got awkward between Aaron and Lucy after the kiss at the movies, but they still had to be at school together

"Luce, wait up." Aaron grabbed her attention. Lucy hesitated, but walked up to him anyways.

"Hey Aaron.." she said awkwardly,

"I just wanted to clear things up since.." Aaron softly smiled.

The two haven't talked since the kiss, both of them thought different about the situation,

Aaron thought she regretted it so he distanced himself away from her.

Lucy thought she did something wrong that night, she doubted herself she didn't realize the signs. The whole time.

"Do you regret it?" Lucy worried. Aarons smile faded.

He grabbed her hand and dragged her into a storage closet. Lucy looked around her,

"What are you-" Lucy scolded. Aaron cut her off, "Lucy," He said,

"What I said at the movies, no. I didn't regret it, when we kissed I actually wished we could stay at the movies forever. It keeps replaying in my mind.." Aaron rambled.

He got closer to her, closer enough and softly held her hand.

"You make me think about you crazily." He whispered.

Lucy blushed, she was speechless.

She leaned into him brushing her lips against his, then let go. "Is this okay?" she whispered.

Aaron immediately nodded his head, putting his hands around her waist leaning back in again, she smashed her lips onto his and he kissed back.

She wished they could stay like this forever. This, this is was the moment she waited for.

-STUNNAWRITES
OH MY.