𝐢𝐱 ' your lips are covered with bread crumbs

LUCY WOULD never give up her bat mitzvah but Stacy, a true friend would

LUCY WOULD never give up her bat mitzvah but Stacy, a true friend would. And she gave it up to Lydia since she basically ruined hers.

"Luce, you look so pretty tonight." Aaron grabbed her waist,

"You don't look too bad yourself." Lucy cheesed,

Aaron blushed. "Come on let's go wait for Lydia's entrance!" Lucy dragged him.

"Listen guy and girls, ladies and gentlemen... Please give a very sweet welcome to your Bat Mitzvah."

The doors opened, "Lydia Rodriguez Katz!" DJ Schumley announced.

Everyone cheered, "Come on Lydia!" Schumley yelled.

Everyone danced to the music, Aaron twirled Lucy around,

"All right, mishpachalah!" DJ Schmuley announced.

"Who's ready for some 'Don't Stop Believing!'" The crowd went silent,

"Yeah, let's go!" Aaron clapped. He looked around confused.

"Of course you are, nerd, and that's why i'm not going to play it." DJ Schmuley joked.

Aaron put his head down, Lucy comforted it. "It's okay Aaron.." Lucy frowned too.

"I think it's time to slow things down, for a little love jam." Schmuley announced, as the music played.

Aaron turned to Lucy, "Do you- do you wanna dance?" Aaron stuttered.

Lucy looked at him tilting her head, teasing him.

"I would love to dance with you." Lucy smiled.

Aaron grabbed her hands pulling her to him, he put his hand on her waist and the other holding her hand while she put one on his shoulder.

"I always wanted this, us together." Lucy whispered, everything around her was muted out.

"I'm glad you kissed me at the movies, this would never happened." Aaron admitted,

"What about now?" Lucy teased.

"What?" Aaron questioned, Lucy shook her head and leaned in onto his lips.

MITZVAH BAKERY

MITZVAH BAKERY

MITZVAH BAKERY is towards a charity, that Stacy and her friends, and the little kids attended

"Ow thats hot." Lucy hissed, touching her lip after trying to eat a dessert that just came out the oven.

"Are you okay Luce?" Aaron checked up on her,

"Of course it's hot Lucy." Tara chuckled.

Aaron was bringing out more bread to restock, and Lucy helped him. They smiled at each other while bringing out more bread,

"Aaron stop eating the bread." Lucy slapped the bread out of his hand.

"Aww come on," Aaron frowned,

"I'm sorry." Lucy said giving him a peck on the lips.

Lucy felt her lips, confused what tasted sweet,

"Your lips are covered with bread crumbs Aaron," Lucy sighed.

Aaron and Lucy helped serving customers, "Make sure you say Hamotzi." Aaron served.

"Enjoy! But be careful it's hot!" Lucy smiled and touched her sore lips.

-STUNNAWRITES
yeah, really.